“Team hotel!”

Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Jamestown
Pittsburgh, United States
“Team hotel!”
Reviewed February 23, 2014

This hotel was absolutely unbeatable for our hockey team playing at the arena right across the street. Great location for hockey, food, etc. We parked our car on Friday and never had to move it again until we left town on Monday. Walk to everything you need. Nice little pool and breakfast buffet. Small conference room great for a team pizza party. Very accommodating staff.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Melissa C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for the great comments. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you and your team next year!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Syracuse, United States
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Stayed here for a couple of night during a nasty cold spell. It was -8 when I arrived and the staff went out of their way to make the guests warm and comfortable as they checked it. Room was a great deal for the price.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Melissa C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for the positive feedback!! We hope to see you again soon.
Seneca, United States
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Room was clean and comfortable. Location was ideal as we were participating in a swim meet just a few blocks away. The room was clean, the beds were comfortable. We enjoyed our stay very much. The Breakfast was adequate, cereal, sausage,eggs, yogurt, fruit, waffles and several varieties of breads were available

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the positive feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Jamestown is a nice town to begin with, and the Best Western here is a fine hotel to stay in when there. Clean, comfortable room, free internet, good breakfast, and centrally located. Would stay again.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Melissa C, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this review, January 27, 2014
Thank you for the positive feedback. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you and we look forward to serving you again in the future.
Jamestown, United States
Reviewed January 25, 2014

My family and I live in Jamestown and were getting our bathroom renovated so we needed to stay at a hotel. We chose the Best Western because it's fairly new and located close to where we live. We were able to get the week in advance rate online so that was a plus. Nice atmosphere, very clean. Hotel staff friendly. Breakfast was good, there was a wide variety of food available. I used the fitness center, very small. Only a treadmill & elliptical but thats all I needed. Was going to go swimming in the pool but it's a salt water pool and VERY small so decided not to. Very small parking lot. Good luck finding a spot on the weekends. Because it was January and the very cold weather, we had a lot of condensation on the inside of the window and it made the floor all wet in front of the window. Originally we only needed to stay 5 nights but the reno got delayed and we needed to stay an additional 6 nights. When I told the girl at the desk we needed to extend our stay, she gave us new cards and said we were all set. The morning of check out we got the bill under the door and it was $300 more than expected. When we extended our stay an additional 6 nights they increased our rate $40 a night and we were not told. When checking out, I asked the lady at the desk about our bill and she said the rate changes all the time and it should have said on our confirmation when we booked online that rates are subject to change. I wouldn't have been as upset if they had at least told us the rate was going to go up but we were never informed and the fact that the lady wasn't very helpful or offered to take a portion off the bill really upset me. I will probably never stay there again because of that.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I apologize that you were not informed of the rate change during your stay. I agree that it is important to inform extended stay guests of this being a possibility. The front desk staff is not permitted to refund money but I did inform the staff that in the future I should be contacted to resolve the situation before the guest leaves. Please know your feedback is taken seriously and will be used to better our services in the future. Thank you.
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here about 2/3 times and things were fine, the parking is a issue, but since I was early, I was fine. The normal stuff, drinking to much, and being loud, that didn't bother me.
I stayed here these weeks in a row, so as you know, you start to know the staff. Well, I called and said that it was me, and that I wanted a room. The girl said I'm not sure if we can, hold on, we have 1 room left. ( I thought that she was joking). ( I had been using a discounted room card, and with the hotel full, rooms are rented at a premium ) So, I'm on hold for while, I would still be on hold today. I think 3 minutes. Then I called back again, amd was put on hold.
I stay out 2/4 times a week between work, and family. I have not stayed at a Best Western since.
I noticed that the Manager was never there. When people would call them, they would say, " She was not here, call back later, or she will call you back". I think that the short chunky girl is the Manager, she just passed on the calls, because the first week they said she was on vacation. I asked the 2nd week if she was back, and it was a different story.
Anyway, I would have been happy to have paid the full price, so I could walk to the Cherry Lounge, and get those wings.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We are sorry to hear that you were displeased with your stay. We use all feedback that we receive to better our services. I see your stay was a year ago and improvements have been made since then. Hopefully we will get an opportunity to serve you better in the future. Again, I apologize on behalf of the hotel and staff.
Kenosha, United States
Reviewed January 6, 2014

The employees of the Jamestown, NY Best Western have what it takes to make one feel at home, they are kind and respectful. Would stay there again and again. Great place was made possible by its great staff.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Robin M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
Thank you for the nice comments. We try very hard to make all of our guests feel like they are part of the family.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Jamestown
Hampton Inn & Suites Jamestown
Americas Best Value Inn Jamestown
Red Roof Inn Jamestown - Falconer
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
The Spencer Hotel and Spa
#3 of 6 in Chautauqua

Been to Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown? Share your experiences!