Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown
Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer(Jamestown)(Great Value!)
$93
$77
Red Roof
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsdowntown jamestownacross the streetlucy desicustomer service islucy museumindoor poolbest westernsnew yorkroom was cleanlucille ballin townbreakfast was includedhotel staffshort staycomfortable staywafflessausage
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We stayed there for the Lucy Desi Festival. The location was perfect. We could walk to all events within 5 - 10 minutes. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable. The free breakfast was okay. It was hard to take a shower because you never knew if you would have hot water. Otherwise, the hotel was a good value with the best location in Jamestown. If I ever go back to the Festival again, I will try to stay at the Best Western Plus.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Robin M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed your stay.

I do hope you will come back next year for the festival.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Stayed at the Best Western Plus while I was doing work in Jamestown. The hotel was a little busier than I expected on week nights, but there was still parking available in the lot. Check in was pretty smooth and friendly.

The room was very clean and the in room fridge is very convenient when staying for several days. TV had enough channels plus a cable movie channel (sorry I didn't watch much so I can't recall the channel). Internet is real odd there, it's slow and times out a lot, but if I load my home or business VPN software, it works fine.

The bed was comfortable and the hotel seemed quiet.

Breakfast most mornings was good. They had a variety of juice, eggs and breakfast meats, bagels, bread, muffins, cereal, yogurt, and Belgian waffles. One morning out of three they ran out of juice and waffle mix, and I'm sure if I had time to mention it, they would have made it right.

They have a workout room with a treadmill and elliptical which worked well and allowed me some morning exercise.

I would definitely stay again, a great hotel with great service for a fair price.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BergholzTimelord

I do wish you had mentioned the juice and waffle mix. My girls do a great job keeping things stocked.

We cannot fill what we are not aware is empty.

I do hope you will come back again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Just got back from a one nights stay at this hotel. The three of us had a room with 2 queen beds. The room was comfortable and clean. The hot water was hit and miss which I find surprising in this day and age!! Their was plenty of pillows and we found the beds comfortable. Their is also a fridge ironing board and iron. No restaurant but they do offer a full DIY breakfast area that's enough to get you going in the morning. Their is no air conditioning in the breakfast area. The staff is friendly and helpful. Overall if your passing through its a good place to stay. If your planning on going to the Lucy and Desi museum its just 2 blocks up the street!

1  Thank gagetman96
Robin M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2013

Thank you for staying with us.

I do hope you will come back to see Lucy Museum again.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Jamestown's Best Western is the best place to stay while you're visiting Jamestown and the surrounding area. The service and amenities are top shelf, and the prices are very fair and competitive. It's very close to activities and services in Jamestown (e.g. Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center) as well as an easy, short drive to other things in the area (e.g. Chautauqua Institute). Look this hotel up if you're ever in the area! :)

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Gregg M
Robin M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff. Walk to the Lucy museum and other downtown locations. Did I mention friendly and helpful staff... these guys were the best I've run into in a long time. Rooms are average for this type of hotel, but more than adequate.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Thomas M
Robin M, General Manager at Best Western Plus Downtown Jamestown, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Thank you for the nice comments. We are in the middle of doing new carpet in all rooms.