“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Review of Taco Hut

Taco Hut
Ranked #7 of 115 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: Mexican
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great food, great atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

And the black bean ad chicken quesadilla is pretty good too!

I like Taco Hut because it has a small town feel to it. It isn't a chain, the food isn't fast food Mexican - it's good food at good prices with good service.

And their bar selection isn't bad either. :)

Visited March 2012

New York City, New York
“Quick Service, Below-Average Food”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Okay. I'm sure this restaurant is one of the finer Mexican joints in the area. But I just wasn't impressed with it. This evening's special was three hard-shell tacos for $2.49. They basically consisted of shells with a thin layer of meat, a sprinkle of cheese, and a whole ton of lettuce. I got to sample some other ingredients with the taco salad, but there was nothing special. The ambiance was nice but the food seemed inauthentic; as such I rate this location below-average.

On the plus side, service is lightning-quick! Though it's almost uncomfortably quick in retrospect.

• Visited October 2012
Holley, NY
“Owners daughter needs to find a new job.”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

I cant believe all the reviews on here that say they have great food. We stopped in after a show @reg theater. The owners daughter was our waitress. She needs to go to customer service school. I asked her if the food was made fresh an her reply was were just white folks making mexican. The food was awful. No spices like cumin, cilantro used. They just made it spicy hot. Needless to say the waitress asked me if i wanted a to go container when i said no thanks she said "finish it then". I just couldnt believe her attitude.

Cleveland, Ohio
“Not bad”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

This is the first Mexican restaurant that I've ever visited that made you buy your chips & salsa! That being said, it wasn't a bad place for lunch. The food was good but not great (compared to all the other Mexican restaurants I've ever visited). I wish TripAdvisor provided a "Good" rating because I don't feel I can give this place a "Very good" so that is why I rated them "Average". The restaurant interior is a little dated. The staff was friendly and service was good. It is probably worth noting that the restauarant has been in business for a long time (since the 70s I think). Our bill for lunch was a little more than we expected but that's probably because we bought the chips and salsa/cheese dip appetizer. I would go back if I visit the area again.

• Visited August 2012
NW PA
“Nice”
Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

A real nice place for a casual dinner and a few cocktails, never had a bad meal here!

1 Thank High_Miles