“Great pizza but you pay for it...”

Lenny's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 13 Restaurants in Jamesport
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 7, 2013

The pizza here is excellent - thin crust, flavorful sauce, LOTS of toppings. It's just REALLY expensive! A slide and domestic beer will run you over $10. Eat it because it's good but save up!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

As I stated in my earlier review I think lennys is great Italian takeout and I strongly recommend all their pizza not only their specialty pies. as for the other place I will travel the extra distance and keep going to Lennys

1  Thank rickellyn
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Lennys used to have the market cornered in Jameport. And for the most part thy still do. The pizza is oily and everytume I eat it makes me feel a little ill about two hours later. I think it is worth the extra five minutes in the car to drive to Mattituck and go to Michaelangelo's. Lenny's has become my last resort.

Lenny J, Owner at Lenny's Pizza & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2014

Thank you for your review. Please understand that we use the highest quality ingredients in our pizza, including our homemade sauce, premium dough, organic chicken, Israeli imported basil and only premium Grande Mozzarella Cheese. Every ingredient that goes into our pizza is the highest quality.

As a Long Island Pizzaiolo serving Booklyn Pizza and Italian cuisine on the North Fork for over 30 years, I must respectfully question the authenticity of this review and suspect you may have posted this at the request of one of our competitors. Regardless I respect your right to post your opinion and also hope you will consider coming back one day and trying our pizza again. If you do, please let me know personally and your next slice is on me.

Sincerely and respectfully,
Lenny

Reviewed August 16, 2012

It's Pizza place is short of this place. Great food, fair prices but the best Sicilian ever. Ever. Go to lennys

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My wife and I frequent Lennys often. Although it is a small restaurant Lenny produces great Pizza, pasta dishes etc. Most times the etc . can be the best part. You have to try his linguine with white clam sauce. It rivals Buoy Ones linguine with white clam sauce. All in all it is a good place with good food. Who knows you may write home about this place.