“A beautiful vineyard with excellent wine and wonderful people”
Review of Clovis Point

Clovis Point
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Jamesport
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Can't say enough about how nice this winery is and I've been to many of the North Fork vineyards. The location and building itself are beautiful, the wine is excellent and the people are friendly and helpful.

I recently rented out space there for a birthday party and it couldn't have been better. They provided us plenty of dedicated space with tables, chairs and glassware along with room on the patio and access to the back lawn (which is gorgeous). They gave us a discount on wines and didn't rush us to leave, even after we had gone past our allocated time. Overall it was spectacular.

I would highly recommend Clovis Point for both casual wine tastings, group tours or parties. I think it's one of the best vineyards on the North Fork and definitely one of the most reasonable for what you get.

Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

The manager Kelly was very accommodating. We had a party of 15 without a reservation but her have us a table and collected as many chairs as possible for us. Atmosphere was great! Wine was delicious. Relaxing beautiful day after pumpkin picking. No loud music, no bachelorette parties. Just what u want wine and a great band to relax and unwind to. Beautiful vineyard with amazing wines! Thanks kelly for making our day a great one!

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Very nice atmosphere. Cab Franc was my favorite. Staff is friendly. I was there for a private cocktail party. I would suggest this venue for such.

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Loved the cool jazz music played. Nice vineyard, relaxing atmosphere

Reviewed March 5, 2012

We traveled during off season so it wasn't over crowded. The staff were friendly and very knowledgeable and the wines were very good. Highly recommend the Archaeology and the Chardonnay was nice too.