“This is a great place for breakfast or lunch.”

Main Road Biscuit Co.
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Jamesport
Description: Modern Americana, from scratch, light-sitting comfort food that evokes a sense of homecoming. Serving local beer and wine.
Reviewed April 25, 2019

This place is unpretentious but sells delicious food. Everything is fresh and resonably priced. I loved the eggs and biscuits. My four year old niece really enjoyed the pancakes.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

This is a great little stop for breakfast and lunch (and soon dinner on Friday and Saturday). There is a nice variety of options. I had the heuvos rancheros and my husband had a three egg omelet. Both were excellent. The biscuits are great. They have many sweet treats to try. The servers are all super friendly and efficient. You can also do takeout. Definitely give this place a try.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 31, 2019

My husband and we’re in Jamesport as he was marching in the St. Patrick’s Day parade. We were going elsewhere for breakfast but lucky for us it was not open. We decided to try Main Road Biscuit Co. Had wanted to try for a while but it was always very busy. We walked in and were seated immediately. Service off the bat was very attentive. We ordered omelet with zucchini, salad and biscuit and omelet with home fries and multi grain toast. Salad was fresh and tasty, omelets were well prepared and the biscuit..well, let’s just say I had to work really hard not to eat the whole thing. It was flaky and delicious....didn’t need anything on it as the taste was excellent. I would definitely recommend a stop here. I’ll be back!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

We had breakfast for lunch and it was delicious- farm fresh eggs, local coffee and homemade baked goods. Definitely stopping there again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

Biscuits, biscuits and more biscuits! Fantastic comfort food. Their chicken and biscuits and gravy, cheese grits and waffles and fried chicken was terrific. Their kooky atmosphere is great. I will definitely be back to this small place again. Service was very good.

Date of visit: February 2019