My boyfriend took me to the Jedediah Hawkins Inn for a special birthday weekend earlier this summer. The Inn and Restaurant exceeded our expectations! We took the Jitney from NYC to Jamesport - an easy, no-traffic trip. The bus lets you off just about a block from the Inn. Michael, the owner, was friendly and incredibly accommodating from start to finish. The staff is incredibly attentive, yet guests are able to relax and enjoy themselves on their own schedule. Our room ("Rose") was lovely and the Inn and surrounding grounds were beautiful and fun to explore, including the relaxing porch area, gardens, chicken coop, and nicely-equipped gym. We borrowed the cruiser bikes furnished by the Inn and rode to various vineyards and the nearby beach. We had breakfast at the Inn as well as dinner and simply loved every bite. We appreciated the very personable dining staff and head chef, Keith. All in all - amazing! We'll be back as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property, known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. Our property with its barn, gazebo, fountain, gardens and bridal suite is a gorgeous location for amazing wine country weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant