I was so excited to have my wedding at jedediah's because of the beautiful location and I though that it would be a special place to return every year for our anniversary. Well, I better find another location for that. Management in this place is a nightmare, when we booked chef Luce was just leaving the inn and I was so disappointed being a chef myself i was really looking forward working with him and the event coordinator that we signed contract and met with also quit! And then enters chef Lia working as both, she of course had no idea of anything because she was brand new and very overwhelmed so you can imagine my nervs 3 weeks away and someone who knows nothing comes into the picture. Then the wedding day: ceremony was beautiful, food was awesome (lia is a great chef) however cocktail hour started 30min behind schedule and i had to tell my guess that they could order drinks with the wait staff since they were not asking our guess if they wanted anyhting to drink mind you, we paid for open bar....which made dinner behind schedule and causing us to pay overtime on renting the place. As I said food was really good but dinner service was HORRIBLE! Food was coming out so slow some people where eating and other waiting around, and then the next day: we specifically said open bar ends at 10pm if someone wants more drinks they will have to pay out of pocket, of course we got stuck with the bill next day and when we ask to speak with the owner to we where DENIED! No one from management would speak to us, looking back We shouldnt paid the bill but I was just so disgusted on how everything went down I just wanted out of there. Be aware if you are going to deal with these people and get EVERYTHING in writing because and the end they will get you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property, known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. Our property with its barn, gazebo, fountain, gardens and bridal suite is a gorgeous location for amazing wine country weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant