Delicious food, beautiful grounds and attentive staff. Dinner was a four course tasting menu created by Chef Luce. Each course was excellent and we really enjoyed the meal. For breakfast there was a choice of a "get up and go" or a four course sit down breakfast. We opted for the sit down and were not disappointed. As Chef Luce explained to us he uses all locally sourced ingredients. Freshly baked scones and croissants were served first, with delicious butter and jams. The second course was local yogurt with fresh berries. Goat cheese and sliced tomatoes followed. The fourth course was a delicious lobster omelet, some chorizo and grilled baby vegetables. We didn't need to eat again for the rest of the day! I would highly recommend the Inn and we look forward to returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property,known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport