My husband and I were in North Fork for a friend's wedding Labor Day weekend and decided to stay here (mostly based on the reviews on Tripadvisor). What a special place. I didn't want to leave! Beautiful grounds, delicious food and a friendly staff. Actually the staff makes this place. Everyone made us feel so comfortable and right at home. Chef Luce is a class act. We have never had a multi course breakfast before of such quality. It spoiled us! When we got home I wanted my husband to make me homemade yogurt, granola and berries (which oddly didn't happen). This is the first time we can't wait to go back to a hotel. So thank you Jedediah Hawkins Inn...we will definitely be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among the farms and the vineyards of the North Fork's wine country, Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant is a stunning historic property, known for its luxurious accommodations, genuine hospitality and exceptional food. Our property with its barn, gazebo, fountain, gardens and bridal suite is a gorgeous location for amazing wine country weddings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Hotel.de so you can book your Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn And Restaurant
- Jedediah Hawkins Inn & Restaurant Hotel Jamesport