“What an amazingly staffed hotel!!”

Hilton New York JFK
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Jamaica
Reviewed April 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel the night before a flight and it was one of the best experiences we had at an airport hotel. Everyone was so friendly, it was like our Caribbean vacation started right in the lobby with their sunny smiles and it was almost midnight when we pulled in!

While on vacation, I realized I forgot my sunhat on the early morning complementary shuttle. When we returned five days later to retrieve our car, sure enough, my hat had been kept safely for me! The doorman Junior couldn't do enough for us and all the other hotel guests entering and exiting the lobby. The front desk clerk was also charming. We will definitely return to this sunny hotel any time we fly out of JFK!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank moulahdoula
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for sharing your valued experience.
I apreciate the lovely feedback and pleased to know we exceeded your every expectation.
Junior is one of the many dedicated Hilton JFK Team Members that go above and beyond to make all guest feel right at home. I'm sure you found our location and shuttle service to be the perfect beginning for your vacation.
Hope to see you back in the near future!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,848)

Reviewed April 9, 2014

I stayed at this location last year. I had a business trip to New York the past few days. I haven't been to this hotel since October. When I walked into the lounge Dana the bar tender remembered me and what I had to drink on my visit last year. It truly makes you feel like you walked into cheers. Dana has great customer service skills. Also the food is excellent. I look forward to my next trip to NY I will be back at the hilton soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I stay here whenever I travel to NYC. Safe, clean, friendly. Hilton standards, right? For some crazy reason, I always look forward to eating dinner at the bar, and I'm always disappointed when Dana isn't tending it. She makes my business trips more bearable. Thanks, Dana!

1  Thank Allen G
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2014

Allen,
Thank you for returning and sharing your valued comments.
I'm pleased you enjoyed your visit and had the time to enjoy our creative culinary cuisine. I understand your comment regarding Dana, she certainly knows how to make you feel at home as well as the entire JFK Team. Our goal is to make sure we exceed all expectations and welcome all guest with the comforts of home.
Looking forward to your return and again, "thank you".

Reviewed April 8, 2014

This was only my second trip to NY and I chose this hotel because I needed to catch an early flight in the morning. The front desk staff was great but the highlight of my stay was Dana the bartender. She was absolutely fantastic. Her menu and wine recommendations were spot on. If you need to stay near JFK, this is the place.

• Stayed: April 2014

Mr. Rogers,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for choosing the Hilton JFK.
I'm pleased to know you enjoyed your stay and certain Team Members made your visit memorable. Hopefully we exceeded your expectations and we'll see you back in the near future.
Hope you had a safe flight and all the best from the JFK Team!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I liked the hotel. Got a free upgrade to an Executive Suite which had a nice fruit basket and waters in the room. Beds were comfy and clean. Room was nice and clean. Air controls were a bit noisy but I sleep with earplugs so didn't bother me really. Lovely view and nice lobby staff. Restaurant staff was rude when I came in late after traveling from the West Coast (it's hard to arrive there for dinner time when you lose 3 hours in time change!). Hopefully it was a one-off instance, but if I stay there again I will try to eat elsewhere after my arrival.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Deanna,
Thank you for sharing your comments.
My Team and I appreciate the favorable feedback and sincerely apologize for any inconveniences. Your comments are invaluable in assisting the hotel to find opportunities for improvement while focusing on the ultimate guest experience.
Hopefully you'll allow us another opportunity to be your choice of dining upon your return visit.
Again, my sincere thank you and genuine apology.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We checked into the JFK Hilton after a very long European flight. Tired & hungry we just wanted a quiet clean place to rest our heads and get something to eat. Checked in around 9pm. The process was made wonderful by the Man checking us in (I think his name was Earl). He was professional, & funny and right away made us feel Welcome.
We stayed on the Executive floor. Our room was spotless and with all the supplies you need including bottles of water. We ate in their restaurant with great service and tasty food.
Once again feeling better, we went to our room for a relaxing shower and a very good nights sleep thanks to the comfortable bed and feather pillows. This was our third stay at the JFK Hilton and I must say its been very Consistent. Whenever we need to leave from JFK Airport this is the only place to stay. Would like to Thank all the Staff and the General Manager for maintaining a Great Hotel.

Room Tip: Anywhere in this Hotel for a Great Nights Sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I'm pleased to know your return visit was just as wonderful as the others and the Hilton JFK exceeded your expectations once again. The Guest Service Agent that welcomed you was Errol, one of our many dedicated Team Members that know the true values of hospitality.
Again, my sincere "thank you" for your comments and valued loyality.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Hilton-JFK has a well-trained staff true to Hilton customer service standards--from the quick check-in to an always clean and ready room (i stay here nearly every week) I am rarely disapointed. From Luis at the front desk, to Dana in the bar to Robert in the Exec Lounge to the guys in the lobby and the team doing house keeping, the pride to deliver is evident in the product and service. You won't be disappointed in this jewel at JFK. JFK is not an easy place to keep good people. Hilton JFK does that!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Daniel,
Thank you for sharing your experience and recognizing the Team Members that made your stay enjoyable. Knowing we exceeded your expectations is the ultimate compliment any General Manager can have.
Looking forward to your return visit and please feel free to stop by the front office and say "hello".