Hilton New York JFK
$122
SleepInn
$160
$149
Best Western Jamaica Inn(Jamaica)(Great Value!)
$128
$151
Cancelon
1,890 results
All reviewsthe executive loungediamond membernew yorkbar restaurantthe air conditioningfederal circlerestaurant staffshuttle serviceclose to the airportshuttle busair trainlong flightan early morning flightbetween flightsdanajfkterminal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We checked into the JFK Hilton after a very long European flight. Tired & hungry we just wanted a quiet clean place to rest our heads and get something to eat. Checked in around 9pm. The process was made wonderful by the Man checking us in (I think his name was Earl). He was professional, & funny and right away made us feel Welcome.
We stayed on the Executive floor. Our room was spotless and with all the supplies you need including bottles of water. We ate in their restaurant with great service and tasty food.
Once again feeling better, we went to our room for a relaxing shower and a very good nights sleep thanks to the comfortable bed and feather pillows. This was our third stay at the JFK Hilton and I must say its been very Consistent. Whenever we need to leave from JFK Airport this is the only place to stay. Would like to Thank all the Staff and the General Manager for maintaining a Great Hotel.

Room Tip: Anywhere in this Hotel for a Great Nights Sleep.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience.
I'm pleased to know your return visit was just as wonderful as the others and the Hilton JFK exceeded your expectations once again. The Guest Service Agent that welcomed you was Errol, one of our many dedicated Team Members that know the true values of hospitality.
Again, my sincere "thank you" for your comments and valued loyality.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

Hilton-JFK has a well-trained staff true to Hilton customer service standards--from the quick check-in to an always clean and ready room (i stay here nearly every week) I am rarely disapointed. From Luis at the front desk, to Dana in the bar to Robert in the Exec Lounge to the guys in the lobby and the team doing house keeping, the pride to deliver is evident in the product and service. You won't be disappointed in this jewel at JFK. JFK is not an easy place to keep good people. Hilton JFK does that!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Daniel,
Thank you for sharing your experience and recognizing the Team Members that made your stay enjoyable. Knowing we exceeded your expectations is the ultimate compliment any General Manager can have.
Looking forward to your return visit and please feel free to stop by the front office and say "hello".

Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

This was my 5th stay at Hilton JFK for business. Even if a neighboring hotel cost less I would stay here because every visit ranks high in quality, cleanliness, friendliness, taste of food and comfort in bed.
If you have the chance to enjoy the executive floor, do it. The young gentleman who manages the room remembered me from the last time and what I did for a living. That shows how genuine the staff is.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Welcome back!!!
Thank you for another favorable review and sharing your experience.
My Team and I sincerely thank you for your loyality and are pleased to know we exceeded your expectations once again.
Let me know when your back for your 6th visit so I can say hello.
Again,"thank you".

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Just spent three nights at the Hampton Inn JFK and that hotel is really nice for the money. The best part is you can walk over to the connected Hilton and belly right up to the bar. Dana is a top shelf bartender and did a great job serving drinks and good food, Made the trip a lot nicer for me. Do yourself a favor and go visit.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Kevin W, General Manager at Hilton New York JFK, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2014

Mike,
Thank you for stopping over from our neighboring Hampton Inn.
Glad you enjoyed the attentive service, lively surroundings and quality cuisine (not bad for an Airport Hotel?)
Hope to see you back soon and keep us in mind for your next reservation.

Reviewed April 2, 2014

I stay at the Hampton Inn for work and am at JFK at least 10 weeks per year. Marjorie is the best waitress/hostess and the main reason that I return to Restaurant 144 for the food and service. All the restaurant staff are professional from the manager down. Also special word of praise to Dana the bartender who has excellent customer care values.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Ray,
Thank you for sharing your comments and coming over from our neighboring Hampton Inn.
I appreciate the genuine praise and recognizing the Team Members that exceeded your expectations.
Hope all is well in Florida and looking forward to your safe return soon!