See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 20, 2016

I chose this hotel for a business trip because of its proximity to the Jamaica train stations. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, the room was clean and the maid service satisfactory. They have a typical breakfast with both hot and cold selections. The neighborhood is very diverse and my wife and I were both entirely comfortable walking around individually. The only odd thing was that there seemed to be people who were more permanent residents on some of the lower floors. It was a little strange, but I would go back again under the same circumstances.

Room Tip: Get a high floor.
  • Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank jeppert3
Reviewed August 26, 2016

After being referred to this hotel I was rather disappointed as the accommodations were average and the hotel, especially on my floor, had a weird order - a cross between rug smell and cigarette smoke. However, the location was close to the subway and there was no shortage of shops and restaurants. Debating whether I would stay there again.

Room Tip: As the hotel is in an off street, there are no real good views from what I could tell. Free breakfast was a bonus though.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank RandyR48
Reviewed August 1, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here with my family overnight before taking a flight out of jfk. Their website said they provided a shuttle. When we called to book, they said they provided a shuttle. Low and behold, we get here, and the shuttle does not exist. And it never has.

Also, the hotel smells horribly. The rooms listed as "smoke free" are definitely not. You might want to see a breathing specialist once you return home, because you'll likely have asthma after staying here.

Good luck.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank Kat B
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

I booked a room at this hotel when my flight out of JFK was canceled due to bad weather. It's not too far, but they don't have a shuttle. Uber cost $18 and a cab $25. The room price was $139. I got a room with a jacuzzi, which was a nice surprise (I was told it was the same price as a regular room). Good wifi. Nice tv (no MSNBC). Clean. I didn't have a chance to try the hot breakfast. Front desk service was friendly. Overall, a good alternative if you can't find something closer to the airport.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2016

We stayed here on an overnight between airports. I booked since it seemed average and I'm not picky when all I'm going to do is sleep. I just want safe and clean - nothing fancy. We checked in late and the reception staff was very friendly. The room reeked. We had a non-smoking room but the room smelled like smoke and people were smoking weed on our floor and it was wafting in all night. If I had not been set to depart at 6am for the airport, I would have asked for another room on another floor or moved hotels. The breakfast is not that great - you go down into the basement and it has quick items. I opted out and waited for the airport. The staff is very nice but it does not make up for the discomfort of the room.

Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple