Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,159 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 4, 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this budget hotel because it was convenient to JFK airport and had a 24 hour shuttle to the airport. A shuttle both picked us up at the airport and took us back the next day. The lobby when we first arrived was rather small and slightly shabby (but clean), and we feared the worse. However, the room turned out to be very decent (although small), with a surprisingly comfortable bed and good (and quiet) air conditioning.
Also, it looked like things had been recently renovated, and everything was very clean, including the bathroom (will it remain this way?)
The included breakfast was simple, but quite tasty.
On the negative side, the surrounding area is a pit...one parking lot for dump trucks, another for school buses, and no where to go--or even walk. Plus there were a number of odd characters about, although no one bothered us. However, I would not want to wander about (if you even could) at night. For dinner, we were instructed to order in from a variety of simple restaurants.
To sum up, if you need a place to crash the night before a flight, this is not a bad choice, especially as it seems to be well run.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank kat-151
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We take our guest safety very serious and try our utmost best to make everyone feel safe and comfortable during their stay with us.

Reviewed July 10, 2019

Located in a terrible place. Walking from the parking lot to the hotel was an experience as multiple characters were just hanging around using profane language and smoking weed. Smallest room I’ve ever been in.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2019

Thank You for taking the time to complete this review. We take all feedback very seriously. Rest assure we will look into this matter immediately and make sure it never happens again. Hope to see you in the near future.

Reviewed July 3, 2019

First the hotel is off in the middle of no where- walking to our room 2 workers were spreading baking soda in the hallways and dehumidifiers were running. Room was dank and could have been cleaner. The shuttle service only comes on the half hour- so you have to choose to be very early or cut it close- we ended up having to be 3 hrs early for international flight- other option would have been 2 hrs. When we left the room the two workers in the hallway saw us- the next day at the airport I discovered my backpack wallet had 1/2 my money robbed -$300 when I left it in my room to leave for dinner- so beware!!! Nothing I could do and no way to prove it at the airport. Save your money and go elsewhere

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank xlena1
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Reviewed June 16, 2019

We stopped here while waiting for our cruise. The shuttle from the airport was easy. The staff was very helpful once they warmed up to us. And they went out of their way to help us when we arrived at 6am and wanted to spend the day in the city.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2019

Thank you for such astonishing feedback and wonderful compliments towards all our staff members. Our main goal at the Days Inn JFK Hotel is to go above and beyond to make out guest feel as homely and comfortable during their stay. I will be sure to share your amazing response with my fellow coworkers.

Reviewed June 13, 2019

I came up to NY to visit some family and friends. Stayed only 4 days. This hotel is very close to airport and very convenient to highway. I had a room with a king size bed, the room was small but was perfect for me because I was traveling solo. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. I had a rent a car and when parked in back of the hotel it was well lite and secure. The hotel had plenty of security only because on occasion they may have been some individuals hanging out next door. but the property was safe. As long as you go about your business and not venture to far off the reservation you will be fine.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Canine025
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2019