Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,159 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 19, 2019

Very basic. I stayed on an overnight layover at JFK and I wouldn't recommend it for anything else.The room was clean but quite small. There are a Few restaurants nearby to offer delivery of meals
Simple continental breakfast in very small and basic dining area

Date of stay: January 2019
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We take our guest safety very serious and try our utmost best to make everyone feel safe and comfortable during their stay with us.

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

I am currently staying here. They have security guards running around with metal detector wands. It immediately gives off a creepy vibe. There was no explanation given as to why they are there. I tried to use my jacuzzi tub but when I turned the jets on, chunks of mold filled the tub. I have drained the water but now the mold is stuck to the sides of the tub. I was so disgusted that I ended up giving myself a sponge bath in the sink with a washcloth. I am here for two nights but I sure wish it was only one! Never again. Oh, and when I went to check in the person working the front desk couldn't be pulled away from the videos he was watching on his phone. I stood there waiting for over 5 minutes while he continued watching.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank erikajanae
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2019

Thank You for your feedback. We deeply apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed March 1, 2019

The only issue with my stay was the presence of so much security. It makes you wonder why there is need for a two security guards on every floor. Besides that the hotel staff, cleanliness and rooms were great.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2019

Reviewed February 20, 2019

We only stayed at this hotel for about 7 hours, just long enough to sleep between flights, and it was all we needed. The hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and the transportation to and from JFK was easy and free.

Room tip: free airport shuttle
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for such astonishing feedback and wonderful compliments towards all our staff members. Our main goal at the Days Inn JFK Hotel is to go above and beyond to make out guest feel as homely and comfortable;e during their stay. I will be sure to share your amazing response with my fellow coworkers.

Reviewed February 9, 2019

I choice this hotel because I needed to be close to JFK with a 7 AM departure. This hotel offered breakfast and 24 hour shuttle service. I needed a ride at 4:30 AM so 24 hour shuttle service to the departure area was very important to me. I arrived to the hotel around 7 PM. I did not partake in what the hotel offered by way of gym, etc. I did order takeout from a local restaurant that the front desk suggested. It was a Pizza shop put I am on a diet of no carbs. I ordered a chicken marsala with vegetables and salad that was fabulous!!! I must say the bread that came with the meal looked so good I had to try a piece. The bread was sinful!!!!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019