Lock in the lowest price from these sites
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
Hotels.com
1,159 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2019

I choice this hotel because I needed to be close to JFK with a 7 AM departure. This hotel offered breakfast and 24 hour shuttle service. I needed a ride at 4:30 AM so 24 hour shuttle service to the departure area was very important to me. I arrived to the hotel around 7 PM. I did not partake in what the hotel offered by way of gym, etc. I did order takeout from a local restaurant that the front desk suggested. It was a Pizza shop put I am on a diet of no carbs. I ordered a chicken marsala with vegetables and salad that was fabulous!!! I must say the bread that came with the meal looked so good I had to try a piece. The bread was sinful!!!!

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2019

Thank you for such astonishing feedback and wonderful compliments towards all our staff members. Our main goal at the Days Inn JFK Hotel is to go above and beyond to make out guest feel as homely and comfortable;e during their stay. I will be sure to share your amazing response with my fellow coworkers.

Reviewed February 2, 2019 via mobile

While the outside was very sketchy, the price was perfect and we felt very safe because there was a 24 hour security guard on each floor. We needed a room for an early morning flight and it worked out terrific, shuttle bus too

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2019

Reviewed January 13, 2019

Cheap, convenient accomodation, very handy location close to the airport. The complimentary breakfast was basic, but nice. Friendly helpful staff. Quiet and clean room. Security staff around the hotel made it oddly feel less safe, but I'm sure they're there for a reason.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nomad23596558918
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

Reviewed November 24, 2018 via mobile

The hotel is about 10mins to the airport. Nothing special. Breakfast is okay. Room is small. Checked-in and out was fast. Good hotel near the airport and for passengers with early morning or late evening flight.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank hensonc247
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2018

Thank You for your kind feedback.

Reviewed November 9, 2018

Nice room on 4th floor. Great breakfast even at the early hour of 5 am. Close to airport with free shuttle which we used to return to the JFK at 5:30 am. Cordial and efficient check in and out. This place deserves its Wyndam connection when so many are lacking. Will definitely use if there again.

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Stephanie M
MohamZ, General Manager at Days Inn By Wyndham Jamaica / JFK Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018