“Friendly Staff”

Ranked #9 of 31 Hotels in Jamaica
Columbus, Ohio
“Friendly Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

The staff is very friendly and attentive. We really enjoyed the water provided in the hotel lobby.
The rooms were clean. Parking was not a problem. The food ordered from one of the restaurants was excellent and not expensive. I enjoyed having fruit for breakfast.

Room Tip: Our room faced the expressway to the airport, we were not bothered by any noise from flights and the...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Faiza N, Manager at Days Inn Jamaica - Jfk Airport, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Thank you for this phenomenal review, we appreciate you taking your time to write this review. I was pleased to read that we achieved our goal of delivering exceptional service that met and exceeded your expectations. Thank you for acknowledging our staff, they will be delighted to hear your feedback. Your review will reassure them of the exceptional service they provide and continue to provide same level of service all guests. Thank you for choosing Days Inn at JFK, we look forward to welcoming you soon !!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

The staff is kind
the beds and furniture is good
the location is good for transit time and close to JFK, but nothing to see around, no shop,it's near an expressway, but you can order some food at affordable prices at any time

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you Yong Wai Man B for taking your time to share your feedback. We are delighted to hear you were happy with your stay with us. In fact, our proximity to the airport, clean comfortable rooms, and our amenities is why many of our guest often comes back to stay at our hotel. Please know there are many things to do near here via public transportation and taxi. Once again we are glad that your overall experience at Days Inn at JFK was excellent. We would love to welcome you back next time your in the JFK area.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

During my visit breakfast I received a very helpful hand from mrs. munoz , which made mi feel at home. I wish that during my other visit to other hotels there where more mrs. munoz. So congratulations for having here. Have no dought I will visit your hotel in a near future.

Room Tip: Have no complaints on 3rd floor rooms. Very nice and quiet.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are pleased to know that you have enjoyed your overall stay here at Days Inn JFK. We take pride in providing your lodging needs at a great price. We have a great team here and we are pleased to know you have acknowledge some of our team members. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.
Portland, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

After 18 hours between my flight and mediocre JFK airport, I finally got to the hotel at approx. 2 a.m. The last thing I wanted at this time was a problem with my hotel reservation. I went to sleep a happy man due to the hospitality of the front desk agent and the food service I was offered. Front desk person, name was Sashee , was helpful and courteous. Checked me in quick, was able to get me a non-smoking room as my reservation stated. Hotel looks recently renovated, room was clean. If you cant wait for breakfast , they have 24 hours restaurants that deliver to the hotel ! I was reluctant to try take out at 2 a.m but as hungry as I was , I had to. The food arrived withihn minutes, I think the place was a KFC, they also offered Indian, which I tried after checking out of the hotel, have to say one of the best Indian food Ive had in a while, especially when its delivered to me. Food was fresh n savory. Thumbs up for the great service and food !

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a kind review. We are so glad to hear you were pleased with your stay at The Days Inn JFK Airport Hotel. We pride ourselves on our service so always appreciate when receive positive feedback from our guests. We are so glad you were able to enjoy and experience the efficiency of our shuttle services along with the comfort of the rooms. We have a great team here, we are glad to hear one of our team member provided exceptional service. Shashi will be delighted to hear your feedback. Thank you again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Adelaide, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stayed here overnight as our Delta flight was cancelled out of JFK at the last minute due to bad weather at the destination. We asked for a non-smoking room however the room smelled heavily of smoke and there were ashtrays in the bathroom. The glass divider between the toilet and bedroom had been removed so we had to leave the room when each other wanted to go to the bathroom. The airconditioner barely made a difference (and had a bug crawl out of it when we turned it on). We had to skip the morning breakfast as the dining room is very small and it was completely full when we arrived.
If I have the option I'll stay somewhere else if I get a delayed flight out of JFK again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Faiza N, Manager at Days Inn Jamaica - Jfk Airport, responded to this review, July 21, 2013
We thank you for taking the time to share your comments. As you may see from other reviews above and below this post, that the hotel always meets and or exceeds standards.

Again, thank you for your review.