All reviewsjust inside the doorbudget staywithin walking distanceupon entering the roomthe staff was friendly and helpfulclose to the airport
Reviewed July 31, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I chose this hotel because it was the only place that actually had a good price (Since it was in the middle of July) But taking the E train to the hotel was so long. After getting out the train station, the hotel was only 3 blocks away and a few places to eat around the area (Wendy's,KFC,MCD,Chinese Restaurant) and there a liquor store across the street

Walking into the the hotel was decent but what I didnt like was the fact is they charge you to use the computer for $2 for only 10 mins. I'm sorry but that should be for free. On top of that, They didnt have free lotions or extra pillows to hand out. The guy at the front desk was nice and explain everything smoothly

Coming into our room I did notice we had 5 lamps in the room, even behind the chair. Why must a room have 5 lamps. I understand 2...But 5, Kinda Useless (On top of that one of them wasnt even working, pointless to have it in the room). Instead of having 5 lamps in a room, they could of added a refrigerator. The bed was comfy,wish we had extra pillows, sheets had 1 or 2 stains on them. Bathroom was clean but it looks like the towels were either over-washed or dirty and one of towel had a hole on it. (Not good) We also notice there was a spiderweb already forming on top of the ceiling (Almost close to the bed) and they need to clean that.

What I also didnt like was the fact they were doing a test run on phones...AT 6AM!!!! I understand its too see if it works but 6AM!! People are trying to sleep.

Breakfest Area-It could be a bit bigger because it was hard to move around. They have cereal (Frosted Flakes and Raisin Bran) Toast, Apples,Coffee,Milk, Juices (Orange and Apple) and the best part..A Waffle Maker!!

Overall-I would just try my best to stay somewhere else for the amount I money I payed, but this hotel would only come in handy for a last minute option

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you need a late night arrival/jumping off point to/ from JFK then this slightly worn but clean hotel is worth a look: clean, well supplied bathrooms, efficient AC and very helpful staff. Breakfast is included though is nothing to write home about with cereal, juice and fruit. Jamaica station is a five minute walk away, and from there you can head to Penn Station for $7. Outbound you can pick up the airtrain or take their free shuttle. Times vary and it's first come served so worth making sure you're early to meet it. The last shuttle from JFK is 11.30pm; if you miss it the taxi is a reasonable $17.50 on the meter.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I had a flight delay out of JFK and needed a night somewhere. Clean and efficient if a little seedy but overall a good choice. Close to stores and helpful staff. Felt safe. My recommendation: I'd do it again.

• Stayed: June 2013