I stayed here after missing a flight at JFK. At first I just picked up the airport phone and called the first one. There are lots of hotels here with very similar names, and similar prices and judging by opinions of the airport staff (and online reviews) they are all horrible.
I'd had a day from hell and was exhausted - the last thing I wanted to do was stay in some fleapit. I wanted a decent bed, wifi and so I decided to go for the Hilton as I've often stayed in Hiltons previously.
I'm glad I did - what I found was a very reasonable, decent quality room and bathroom and an acceptable room service menu.
There were hordes of student travellers waiting for their cheap rooms at the airport and having spent a night in hotels like that previously, and got no sleep, I couldn't face it - I definitely recommend the Hilton Garden inn if you're a business traveler who just wants somewhere half decent, with no noise and whilst not hugely expensive, isn't bargain basement prices either. (I think I paid about $70 extra for the privilege of staying here) - total of $200 per night.
Good speed and free wifi, great nights sleep and a free shuttle to and from the airport that ran more often than the others (in the evening) and every half an hour seemingly 24 hours (I got the shuttle back at around 5:30am). The hotel is next to the Sheraton and you take the same shuttle - stay on the bus after it stops at the Sheraton, and it will go around the corner to the Hilton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a quarter mile from JFK International Airport and a short drive from the city’s top attractions, the Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport is the perfect location for your next trip to New York City. Catch a game at Citi Field or watch the U.S. Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center at Flushing Meadow Park. Take a short trip to Manhattan and enjoy the great attractions the city has to offer or take the family to Coney Island. The property is also a great venue for events as well with 1200 square feet of meeting space for up to 65 guests. After a long day of sightseeing, relax on our Garden Sleep System® bed and enjoy our well-equipped rooms and when it’s time to go, we provide complimentary shuttle service to JFK airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelPower, Hilton Hotels Direct, Reservation Counter, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Queens / JFK Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Queens/Jfk Airport Hotel Jamaica
- Hilton Garden Inn Jamaica
- Hilton Jamaica
- Hilton Garden Inn Jfk
- Hilton Jfk