“Good Drink Selection”

Uptown Brasserie
Ranked #154 of 405 Restaurants in Jamaica
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middlebury, Connecticut
“Good Drink Selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

Planted myself here while waiting for a delayed flight. A decent selection of craft beers, but the draft system wasn't working when I was there, so I had to choose from a fairly decent bottle selection. Bartender was very attentive and even gave me a free beer after noticing my glass was cracked. Nice! They have some interesting looking cocktails and while I didn't eat there the food looked great. A very European ambiance to this place. A good experience.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank dr0823

Yonkers, New York
“It just opened--it's going to be great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

Wow, what a treat to be able to stop by this new eatery run by chef Samuelsson of Red Rooster fame. We were on our way to our gate at JFK to fly off to Las Vegas when we wanted to stop off for drinks. The chef himself had been at the Uptown the day before for the grand opening! They offered us a free entree as a way of testing their operations--best mashed potatoes and meatballs I have had in a restaurant in a long time! Such a shame that Uptown is located inside an airport but Delta customers should always consider stopping by for a pre-flight (or post-flight) meal!

• Visited May 2013