“Hidden Italian jewel!”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Hidden Italian jewel!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Who knew family style Italian was in kew gardens? Great food and service. It's nice to sit out in the patio and share family style with some wine! The kind of place u love to stumble upon and be surprised with great food and service. U can't go wrong with the food, a plate is large enough for 2. It's so good you'll def be back!

1 Thank Izitanygud

“Mediocre”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Yet another sucky Italian eatery. The sauce on their food taste bad and they drown everything with it. The salads are a joke. I tried several items on their menu and everything has the same bad saucy taste. Don't bother going there. I love Italian food but this just sucked.

New York City, New York
“I was just there and food it good.”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I know the owner he is a real great guy . Know him for 20 some years and they have great food.

1 Thank DM0619
Middle Village
“Good Eats People... I'll be back!”
Reviewed December 27, 2011

Went to this Restaurant with some Colleagues. Pleasant Restaurant in Kew Gardens. We had a drink at the bar, everyone seems to know each other.... a 'Cheers" like atmosphere. Food was Superb... Mozzarella Tomato and Peppers, Baked clams and some Shrimp Oreganata to start, I ordered a Lasagna Special, I must say was the best I ever had. My main course was Red Snapper served with string beans, perfectly cooked and cleaned tableside. No room for dessert. The only complaint I have is that the Lasagna was so good I tried to place an order to go for my wife... and they ran out.. Good Eats People... I'll be back.

• Visited December 2011
1 Thank Bernielovesfood
New York
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I'm been going to this restaurant for years and never had a bad meal. Their veal valdostana is excellent and my favorite Penne Ala Romana is out of this world. George, the manager is like a friend to me. When someone like him can remember what I drink and what I like to eat, you feel honored. I will continue to go back.

• Visited September 2011