“Unusual ovolactovegetarian Indian food in unusual atmosphere”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Annam Brahma Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 413 Restaurants in Jamaica
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed February 19, 2009

I was there years ago, several times during my stays in Jamaica, and not only was the food good, the atmosphere was very peaceful in this unique place. There's a sensation of timelessness created by people who run it, all members of a spiritual organization. If you're a vegetarian looking for a safe place to eat, and you like the unusual in atmosphere, this is worth trying.

There are newer reviews for Annam Brahma Restaurant

Reviewed January 4, 2009

The atmosphere is serene. The food is always consistent, colorful as well as tasty. It is friendly and warm. I enjoy going and on Sunday they offer all you can eat buffets. What vegetarian restaurant offers that. Love the service! Love the food!

Reviewed July 20, 2007

Non existant service. Subjected to watching some "Yogi" on their T.V. pretending to lift weights and people during our dining experience. . Food was terrible.Saag Paneer was basically Green Giant creamed spinach. My first Chai was good, second one-hot water with milk. For dessert: peach cobbler, vanilla ice cream or Tiramisu! Not what you would expect from an Indian Restaurant. We passed. My overall suggestion, That was 2 Hours I'll never get back!

1  Thank Flyer5
Reviewed October 29, 2005

Annam Brahma restaurant offers savory food that also is healthy - a combination that is often difficult to find. From the head chef, I discovered that they have a policy of making food fresh each day saving absolutely nothing from the day before. They offer both American and Indian cuisine - vegetarian. Their veggie burger with fries and salad or their chappati roll up make a great lunch. I enjoyed their Sunday buffet style lunch and dinner (ordering from the menu is also possible). On Tuesdays, in addition to their regular menu, I was delighted to sample their "Chinese Day" menu and on Thursdays they offer "Italian Day" items such as eggplant parmesan and spaghetti with meat balls (soy). I loved the exotic decor and the reasonable prices.

2  Thank Niriha
Reviewed August 28, 2005

Everything was clean and the service was great. Try the Avacado salad. it was AWESOME! I love the food here. The owners pics are a little weird, but hey, you can overlook it for such good food.

3  Thank kamaa222