“Best Pizza in QV for decades”
Review of Gaby's Pizzeria

Gaby's Pizzeria
Ranked #8 of 413 Restaurants in Jamaica
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Simply the best-period. A little pricey but worth a spluge. Plenty of free parking. Try the sicilian slices as they are great too.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

While living 1 block away from Gaby's, I ate there or took home weekly. Now I live in Florida and suffer from pizza withdrawls. Everytime I am back in NY, I make a bee-line to Gaby's. The Siciian is the best! But I get a regular slice AND a Sicilian slice to make up for all the slices I missed out on in Florida. It is delicious. The staff is friendly and pleasant no matter how log the line is--line forms on the right of the pizzaria.... You have got to try it~

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Very good pizza but not best in America as Rachael Ray. The neighborhood doesn't really cater to pizza or those with a palate for Italian. It's mostly McD's, Popeye's, Kennedy Fried Chicken in the area. So Gaby's is a welcome change. The best thing they do offer is whole wheat pizza and pasta which can not be found anywhere nearby. Their spaghetti and meatballs is so-so very basic not much seasoning. Staff is always friendly and helpful. They have been doing business here a long time. When I lived here I noticed they even had power when their was a large blackout in NYC! So they are a reliable and staple food/good times spot in the neighborhood.

1  Thank garylee1981
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have been going to Gaby's for the last 30yrs, they have the best Pizza. I do not go to any other Pizza spot. They actual won a Rachel Ray contest

Reviewed October 6, 2011

I grew up down the street from Gaby's and have been a loyal patron since 1987 (when I got teeth). I've traveled the entire East Coast and have not found a pizzeria that comes even close to the taste of Gaby's! The atmosphere of the restaurant hasn't changed in all these years, it's still a local joint filled with kids after school, and families on the weekend. Whenever I'm back home, I go straight from the airport to Gaby's and I've NEVER been disappointed! I've eaten a lot of pizza in my life, but Gaby's is by far the best!!

2  Thank annj771