All reviews burger king jfk airport federal circle adequate breakfast room was clean rooms are small an early morning flight free shuttle between flights free breakfast new york fresh fruit short stay coffee maker front desk staff driver manhattan
Reviewed February 9, 2018

NewYork area hotels are pricey and I got an excellent online rate which no one else could beat. When you arrive at JFK take the AirTrain to the Federal Circle stop and call the hotel. They sent the van with a 15 minute wait. The ride is 10 minutes to the hotel. I had a room on the basement level. Room was a bit small but comfortable. Not suggested for long stay. The room has TV, coffee maker and iron. No microwave. Free breakfast in the am which was ok. Shower had no place or receptacle for soap or shampoo. Staff was very friendly. Front desk staff from Nepal and India while housekeeping was Spanish speaking. Small gym with treadmill and some weight machines. Shuttle back to airport requires one hr notice. I would stay there again but only for a short stay.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank CaptNevrek
Reviewed January 31, 2018

I usually travel from JFK airport, the hotel is located 10-15 minutes drive from JFK airport, they provide a free shuttle which is a good value for money, you are saving around 100$. Breakfast was really nice and hot served, rooms are nice and clean, staff was very helpful and friendly. I stayed there so many times and I really enjoyed my stay. Best value for money

Room Tip: its depend on your arriving time and availability of rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

It's very close to JFK airport and hotel also provide free shuttle for 24/7. The room were very nice and well maintained. The staff members were very friendly and helpful. They also served free breakfast and free wifi. You can book your shuttle in advance for back to JFK so you can catch your flight on time. It's was really great experience.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Our Homewood bound flight from JFK was cancelled due to the inclement weather. Our replacement flight was allocated to us but only 18 to 21 hours later. I was prepared to rough it out at the airport but dealing with crabby teenager's is something else. Most hotels nearby were booked out due to the delays for the past 48 hrs.... or I would presume so. We managed to get accommodation at the Sleep Inn Rockway,5 min away on the outskirts of the airport. Price was obviously at a premium compared to the normal rates because businesses would be taking advantage of the delays(my opinion). Rooms were clean and comfortable although a bit on the small side. Staff friendly and a shuttle was provided to and from the airport. Nice cosy dining area but unfortunately could not take advantage of the breakfast that was included in the rate as we had to leave before. Not a bad hotel at all.

Stayed: January 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night to catch a plane the next day. The hotel is ok. They had a really nice free hot breakfast. I really don’t know what type of cliental stay there but when we were checking out two women were cursing at each other on the first floor. It sounded like it was going to become physical. My kids were afraid. I asked the attendant if he needed to called the police and he said no that they have it under control.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family