Sleep Inn JFK Airport Rockaway Blvd
$139
$129
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Jamaica Inn(Jamaica)(Great Value!)
$136
$138
$127
All reviewsburger kingone nightjfk airportfederal circleadequate breakfastroom was cleanrooms are smallfree shuttlehotel is locatedbetween flightswould stay here againfree breakfastnew yorkan early flightnight's sleepshort staycoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 7, 2014

We had an early morning international flight so decided to travel the 3 hours the day before, and stay in a conveniently located hotel.
I was a little worried as we checked in when a rude woman demanded that the manager stop what he was doing (working with us) to speak to Price line on her cellphone, in order to get a refund. "I'm not at all happy with the room". The manager was very respectful, polite and responsive despite the woman's obnoxious behavior.
The rooms are definitely small, but they are clean and well-kept. The hotel was quiet and for the money - well worth it.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Missy B
Reviewed December 9, 2013

Stayed Friday 6 Dec. after flying from Sydney (long time via LA). Shuttle bus was prompt when we phoned. Room was small, clean with two double beds, bathroom also small, shower stall and curtain could have cleaner

Reception guy was OK, food was Burger King down the road. I got the feeling this is the stock standard for the area near the airport.

Next day shuttle took me back to the airport to pick up a pre-booked vehicle and we left.

Would I recommend? Yes but only for one night

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

I had stayed here while visiting NYC for the weekend. This hotel was very affordably priced and extremely clean and well maintained. The bathroom was literally sparkling. The hotel has four floors and although thevrooms are a bit small they are extremely comfortable. The bed was very soft and comfortable. The rooms look like they have been recently renovated. Rich colors modern decor, fresh smell and linens were clean. Room comfortably furnished next to other properties I've stayed at in Queens.

The breakfast area was nice and had a great selection. They have a fitness center and computer for guest use.

Two things that make this hotel a good stay are thecstaff and location. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The desk clerk was extremely helpful for providing travel info to the city. The Q6 bus stops in front of the hotel. It's a short ride to connect to the E line which will take you into Manhattan and stops at Rockefeller Plaza, Times Square, Penn Station and the World Trade Center.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed December 6, 2013

We needed a place for one night due to a very early flight at JFK and this place served us well. We drove so I can not comment on the shuttle. We arrived and were checked in quickly. Free internet. The room was clean. We left so early we did not have the breakfast. I would use this hotel again. Only one slight issue, the room was the smallest room I every had in this type of hotel. When looking at the layout of rooms on the back of the door, out room was about half the size of the rest of the rooms due to the stairscase. It did not matter for one night, but if you are staying longer request a room away from the stairs.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Christina R
Reviewed December 5, 2013

I stayed there overnight recently and booked this place because of good reviews on TA. The shuttle never arrived. A nice lady who worked for another shuttle service used her phone to ring them.. i tried to ring them..my husband phoned from home to get hold of me, nobody answered. After an hour of waiting another shuttle driver took pity on me and dropped me off there (at a fee!) when i asked the front desk guy about the phone, he said - impossible, i am here.. well then answer the phone! now after standing in the cold for over an hour i now have to have an argument about his phone lines not ringing and that he was there.. must have been my mistake, the shuttle dispatcher lady's mistake and my husbands' mistake to dial an incorrect number?

the room - was very small but this did not bother me as i was only there to sleep and shower. There was no food in or around the building and it was a very bad area so no dinner for me! I left before the free breakfast so i cannot comment on that. The morning shuttle driver was there on time but did complain that he was sleeping and had to wake up to take me to the airport.. ok then! all in all.. i would never stay there again! On the way back i stayed at the hilton garden inn and it was lovely!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo