“Sleep Inn Liberty Ave was awesome!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sleep Inn JFK Airport Rockaway Blvd

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Sleep Inn JFK Airport Rockaway Blvd
Ranked #14 of 31 Hotels in Jamaica
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Sleep Inn Liberty Ave was awesome!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

I couldn't find the Sleep Inn JFK Airport hotel on Liberty Ave in my search, so I'm writing my review under this name. The neighborhood on Liberty Ave. was not very nice, but I had such a pleasant stay!! The hotel is clean and had a cozy feel. My room, 218, was small but perfect for what I needed. I had to sleep there before a 16 hr flight back to Dubai where I live/work as a teacher. The hotel let me sign up for their rewards program, so I didn't have to check out until 2 pm (great because I had a 6:30pm flight)!! The bed and pillows were very comfortable, and the room had a flat screen tv, microwave and fridge. The internet didn't work in my room, but I went down to the lobby and they gave me the password to sign in to a different connection. Overall, I will def. stay here again!! Richard the security guard was such a sweetheart and helped me with my heavy bags with a smile on his face. May at the front desk was also very sweet.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
  • Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Quebec City, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

We booked this hotel because of the free continental breakfast, free internet and free shuttle. We booked it for NYE (3 nights). The room and the beds were very small, but clean except for the carpet. All supplies of toilet paper ran out. Internet in the rooom did not work for 2 days. No wine bottle opener was available (on the 31st), it was locked somewhere and the lady at the front desk didn't have access. We had to call the hotel 3 times for the shuttle pick-up.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles

Travelers are raving about these Jamaica hotels

boston, ma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013

I booked this hotel for NYE. We arrived in our vehicle and immediately found parking in the rear of the hotel. We walked in and a very pleasant and polite girl greeted us. Check in was a breeze. We had a late check out too. The room was clean and nicely decorated. It is small but cozy. We were given double beds per last minute request. The room is very quite. You cannot hear traffic outside. We checked out even faster than when we checked in. When we were about to leave into our car. The first desk clerk ran after us to let us know we forgot some clothes in the closet. The maid had found the clothes and immedialty contacted the front desk. I would stay here again any time and I recommend this hotel. Thank you so much Sleep Inn @ Rockaway Blvd. for making stay as easy and stress free.

Room Tip: Our room was next to the elevator and I didnt hear a sound!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank argenis925
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

Had an early flight to Bangkok out of JFK. Researched the options near the airport and picked this property. In retrospect it fit all the criteria. It was very clean (as it is less then a year old), the staff was extremely courteous, and it took about 5 minutes to get to our terminal at JFK in the very early morning.

If an absolute quiet room is what you are looking for, ask for the basement room next to the gym. It is a tomb. Exactly what we were looking for.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank AmishSteve
Healdsburg, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

I was impressed by the decor and newness of this place --comfortable kingsize bed with just the right-weight comforter, well-sized bathroom , with such extras as coffeemaker, refrigerator and free internet-- very adequate breakfast, very responsive shuttle and front-desk staff. having stayed in more expensive hotels which were far inferior to this, The Sleep Inn JFK will be my first (and hopefully only) choice for NYC airport layovers. Also , noiseproof windows, important for a hotel so close to the airport.

Room Tip: Note: At this point, they are not the Sleep Inn listed at the federal Circle DirectDial Call Board...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank sfmaria101
Worcester, Massachusetts
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

This hotel is close to JFK airport and was fine for a night's sleep. It is clean, well-kept, with small but nice rooms and a very clean breakfast room. THe breakfast was better than most that I have had at similar hotels. For $120 per night at JFK airport it was a great deal. The parking lot is very small!

Room Tip: I had a basement room. OK but not the best choice.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank orelse2
miami
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Overnighted there on Nov 14, 2012. Excellent value for JFK hotels. Everything is brand new--building,furnitures, fixtures,etc. Very quick pick-up & return to airport, which is less than 10 minutes drive. Small room but very nicely set up--flat panel TV, free internet, very comfortable king size bed, very good illumination, specially in the bathroom(which is always hard to find in most hotels), ample shower area, mini refrigerator, coffee maker, free USA Today, complimentary full breakfast buffet--scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, yogurt, bagels, etc. Only minor negatives I found: towels, although new, were rather thin, paper goods in breakfast room were of poor quality, minimal noise--only heard two airplanes. There is nothing much around there; did see a Burger King a block away, noticed food being delivered; we bought food at JFK before going to hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple