“The Door Restaurant in Jamaica Queens”
Review of The Door

The Door
Ranked #1 of 419 Restaurants in Jamaica
Cuisines: Jamaican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

VERY Authentic down home Jamaican food served in an upscale environment. A MUST if you love Jamaican food & find your self near JFK International Airport!!

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

On a Thursday evening, it was obviously a very popular place. After a short wait, we were seated and opted for the buffet. Normally not a fan but, showed the range of what they can produce. Excellent jerk and curried chicken. Obviously a popular place for families.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

My family and I love the variety of authentic Jamaican dishes this restaurant offers. My family and I frequent this restaurant. The food is very delicious and flavorful. I highly recommend this restaurant. You are in for a treat!

Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

I've been to this restaurant many times and I must admit, I've NEVER been disappointed by the quality of my meal, regardless of my order. My wife is partial to the oxtails, I usually go with the curry or jerk chicken. They have a sanitary rating of A which is great! It would be a deal-breaker if they were anything but. Call ahead for faster service.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

my aunt decided to treat me on my last visit to NY. the Door has such wonderful staff the ambiance was wonderfully done lovely colors great lighting and seating. the food was brought to our table in short time. when i saw the plate it was alot of food for the small price. everything was so tasty it felt like if i was at home in the Caribbean. thank you for that slice of Caribbean in the middle of this fast food world. will always be back for more.