This isn't a luxury hotel by any means, but it offered a good night's sleep and is very conveniently located.
- room was fairly large by New York standards
- clean and well-equipped with a fridge, microwave, and coffeemaker
- a large parking lot with totally free parking - a rarity in New York
- free breakfast with make-your-own waffles, eggs, sausage, cereals, bagels, pastry, etc.
- very convenient to get to by car, located right off the Van Wyck Expressway (I-678)
- Briarwood/Van Wyck subway stop (E and F trains) is an easy 5 minute walk. Manhattan is only about 30 minutes away by subway
- friendly staff, especially the lady taking care of the breakfast area
- it can be a little noisy because of the highway outside, but it didn't affect my sleep
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Best Western, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Jamaica Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Jamaica Hotel Jamaica
- Comfort Inn Jamaica