The room was small and there was residual odor of disinfectant or cleaning fluid. The staff was pleasant and helpful, but the facilities are minimal. The entrance is very small, the breakfast is at the sparse end of the spectrum. This hotel is at the lower end of Best Westerns.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamaica, New York March 2, 2013 – The BEST WESTERN Kennedy Airport in Jamaica, New York has received the Best Western Director’s Award for outstanding quality standards. The Director’s Award recognizes best Western hotels scoring in the top 20 percent of more than 2,100 North American properties in cleanliness and maintenance. Hotels must also meet best Western’s requirements for design and high customer service scores to qualify for the distinction.“The Director’s Award is an important symbol of success,” says General Manager Michael Williams. “This award confirms the BEST WESTERN Kennedy Airport commitment to providing quality accommodations for our quests. Our housekeeping and maintenance departments have worked hard to achieve this level of excellence.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Best Western, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western JFK Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kennedy Airport Hotel Jamaica
- Best Western Hotel Jamaica
- Best Western Jamaica
- Jamaica Best Western