I stayed here twice over a weekend while I was visiting NYC for business. It's a great little hotel if you want to be close to JFK for an early morning flight. It's nothing special, but having breakfast included in the price is really helpful. It's clean and reasonably priced, but I wouldn't stay here for longer than a couple of nights as there's really nothing to do nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Jamaica, New York March 2, 2013 – The BEST WESTERN Kennedy Airport in Jamaica, New York has received the Best Western Director’s Award for outstanding quality standards. The Director’s Award recognizes best Western hotels scoring in the top 20 percent of more than 2,100 North American properties in cleanliness and maintenance. Hotels must also meet best Western’s requirements for design and high customer service scores to qualify for the distinction.“The Director’s Award is an important symbol of success,” says General Manager Michael Williams. “This award confirms the BEST WESTERN Kennedy Airport commitment to providing quality accommodations for our quests. Our housekeeping and maintenance departments have worked hard to achieve this level of excellence.” ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western JFK Airport Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Kennedy Airport Hotel Jamaica
- Best Western Hotel Jamaica
- Best Western Jamaica
- Jamaica Best Western