All reviews one night hi express close to the airport new york federal circle free shuttle free breakfast every hour front desk staff an overnight stay shuttle service breakfast room rooms are small bed was comfortable airport hotel early flight air train
Reviewed August 10, 2018 via mobile

The bed was comfortable, the shuttle bus efficient and convenient and the hotel is close to jfk but everything else about this hotel was poor. I paid $9 for an inedible sandwich. The noise insulation was poor - I was kept awake by noise from the traffic, noise from the corridor and noise from neighbouring rooms. The decor was dated. All in all poor value for money; I wouldn't book again and don't recommend this hotel at all.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Omayra D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for your recent stay with us again. I offer my sincere apologies for the inconveniences you experienced
while at our property. I would like the opportunity to discuss this further with you in private. Please contact me
at your earliest convenience.

Kristen I
Operations Coordinator
kiorio@hiekennedy.com

Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

We had been driving for about three hours and I really needed a bathroom. We stopped because I felt like I was going to burst.

The front desk person, Yvette, was amazing. She gave me a key and off I ran. The bathroom was very clean but stupidly I put the key where it could slide behind something. I explained this to her and she was so gracious. I would definitely recommend this hotel it looks clean from what I could see.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for your kind words about our front desk agent Yvette! I will be sure to let her know. We hope to have you as a guest one day!

Reviewed July 30, 2018

Good place for overnight stay especially considering uncertain traffic condiitions in New York City especially during rains
Small compact rooms. Keurig coffee maker is available but no Microwave and no room service option available. They list a number of nearby hotels for meals
Parking available
Unusual floor location. I was at level 1 and this was below street level !
Free breakfast and WiFi Internet
For booking the hotels it is recommended to go online - much cheaper than going through agent
Good quality of bed and pillows and good sleep quality
Airport shuttle on the hour every hour - no advance booking - just turn up at reception 10 minutes before the hour

Room tip: Avoid floor 1 It is below street level
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Omayra D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time out to review our property. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed July 10, 2018

This airport is by the JFK terminal, but, the help working that night was a nightmare.. The phones weren't working, so after orderingsome food from the lobby, they were to call me when it was delivered.. After an hour, I went to call them found out my phone in the room was out! I goto lobby, he said, tried to call you , you didn't pick up.. told him my phone was out... He just said sorry.. I was to also have a wake up call early. Know how that would have worked! Sorry! His attitude was sorry!!!! Find another hotel is my suggestion.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Omayra D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide your genuine feedback. I do regret that you did not enjoy your stay with us and had a bad stay. We always strive to provide our guests with clean rooms and great customer service. I do apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with us. We do hope that this will not keep you from staying at our brand hotels in the future. I can assure you the next time will definitely be better.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

We were not expecting much just staying overnight before catching our flight. Room was pretty clean. However we saw two guests in the elevator who told us to avoid the second and third floors because homeless people live there. That comment did make me feel great about the hotel but I don't know if it's true.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We do host various travel groups on property, however we do not offer permanent housing.