Holiday Inn Express At JFK
$139
$129
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Jamaica Inn(Jamaica)(Great Value!)
$136
$138
$127
All reviewscinnamon rollsone nightclose to the airporthourly shuttlenew yorkfederal circlefree breakfastruns every hournext morningfront desk staffyogurtan overnight stayan airport hotelother hotelsshuttle servicebreakfast roomrooms are small
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here our first night in New York. Taxis really don't like the small fare and drove us around in circles saying he was lost for 20 minutes but when we finally got there we really liked the place. The only downside was the small rooms, we booked a room with 2 queen beds and me my wife and my brother in law were tripping over each other. The staff are amazing though and the 3 buffet breakfast was a great start to the day

• Stayed: February 2014
Brent H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

ReeceN89,

Thank you for writing a review and recommending my property on the Tripadvisor website. There is no need to take a taxi from JFK as we have a complimentary shuttle that runs 24 hours a day. When you arrive at JFK airport take the AirTrain to Federal Circle and our shuttle will take you to the hotel. We all look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

The airport shuttle was promt. The staff were very friendly and courteous. My room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was good. The gym was closed, which didn't make me happy. Overall, a great choice near JFK.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Brent H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

JetBlue Driver,

Our fitness center is currently closed as we remodel. However we are scheduled to reopen the gym on February 28th and we have made arrangements for our guests to use an offsite facility in the interim. Thank you for recommending my property and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Well, we usually have to transit through JFK and often need to stay over night nearby. We opted for this hotel while coming from India and in turned out to be just perfect and comfortable that you expect after long haul flights. Hotel offers complimentary internet and b'fast which was manageable. Exceptional was the hotel staff and the reception given with some bottles of water to add. Really saw the warm welcome and treatment after long time in a transit hotel.

Room Tip: All rooms seems good there are not much exceptions. Only thing is service life is just to cover few steps and then you have to take the luggage again for the main lift..
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Brent H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2014

Pariluna,

I am glad you opted to stay at my property and I do have to agree with your assessment that my associates are “exceptional.” Thank you for sharing your warm welcome with all our future guests on the Tripadvisor website.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

stayed at this hotel due to hurricane sandy,, had 3 rooms for my family ,, spent over $15,000 ,, only to find out the hotel billed me for a room that I did not occupy , and submitted false documents to Amex.. disputed with Amex and finally hotel offered me a $500.00 settlement on a overcharge of $1700.00,, shame on this hotel and its management.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank seanote

Seanote,

I have read the review which you recently posted about my property. As I am not personally aware of the assertions made in the review I would like to speak with you directly to discuss the matter. Please contact me directly at 1-718-977-3100 extension 455 or if you prefer I can be reached via email at BHNATOW@MRHOTELGROUP.COM. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Michael Drake offered excellent customer service and helped solve a major issue with our reservation very quickly. He went above and beyond and this was much appreciated. Room was under Nick S.

Thank you, John T.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Brent H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express At JFK, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

JohnDThom003,

Thank you for writing such a lovely review of my property. I have shared your comments with my front office associate Michael and he was jubilant at being recognized by a one of our guests. We all look forward to your next visit.