Fairfield Inn New York JFK Airport
$174
$161
$171
$136
All reviewsfree shuttlejfk airportnew yorkfederal circlemediterranean grillnext morningyogurtfree breakfastshuttle serviceinternational flightgreen acres mallan early flightstayed one nightair trainan overnight stayindustrial areafront desk staff
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We've stayed here twice when catching an early morning flight out of JFK. The hotel is in an airport area so not much around. Check in is always easy and staff is friendly and willing to help. We do the park and fly package without any problems. If we need to park longer than the package it is $20.00 per day. Our flights are always very early so we can't take advantage of the breakfast but they did have freshly brewed coffee. The shuttle was prompt in picking us from the hotel. We had to wait a short while for the shuttle upon return.
Rooms were small but for the convenience for being at the airport we dealt with it. Cramped for a family of four and luggage. Rooms and hotel were very clean and modern. We will always use this airport hotel when flying from JFK.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank JordycatConnecticut
Reviewed August 29, 2013

This was a great ending to our holiday! Excellent staff from the transfer drivers hotel checkin staff and the restaurant/bar staff! Happy helpful n caring! Great for JFK departures! Couldn't go past this hotel for value when u add it all up!

Room Tip: Great reasonable food
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cheryl E
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had an 8 am flight leaving from JFK Airport which meant leaving my house by 4:30 am. Concerned about finding a parking space in their long term lot, I decided to park my car at the Fairfield Inn Marriott NY JFK and spend the night. What a great idea. Arrived at the Hotel by 5 pm to avoid rush hour traffic. Pulled into parking lot and left the keys with the valet. Checked in and went downstairs for a lite dinner. Hamburger was good and service was quick even though it was crowded. I was also surprised that there was a full bar in the restaurant, which was a nice extra. The room was clean and check-in service staff were friendly and informative on the hotel amenities. Warm chocolate chip cookies that night were delicious. The free breakfast in the morning was in abundance and ready for guests at 5:30 am, possibly earlier. The shuttle was leaving by 6 am and again service was punctual and courteous, offering me to bring my coffee on the ride to the airport. On my return trip I called the hotel to check on the shuttle and my car. By the time I arrived to the hotel my car was in front and ready for me to drive off.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Joy02748096
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I stayed here because I had missed my flight at JFK. I called Marriott and they made me a reservation right away and I got on the free shuttle I waited less than 5 minutes for it. at first glance the neighborhood is creepy its near Highways and gas station not much going on and I was a little weary, but as soon as I got inside the hotel there receptionist Melanie and Jessica were fabulous, when I called front desk and let them know I didn't like the towels I was a immediately giving brand new towels. when I called and said I have no toothbrush they immediately told me I could have it at no cost. I stayed at plenty of Marriotts As I am a Platinum Member with them, those two females were the best at customer service I have ever seen. hotel itself is very nice and clean. The room is small but very clean smells very nice, breakfast was hot and free and the shuttle got me to the airport in less than 10 minutes... I will certainly stay here again. I stayed at plenty of Marriotts and the customer service I was provided here was outstanding,

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank smithccc
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This hotel is great. Room were clean and well sound isolated (we did hear neighbours waking eachothers up as we were going to bed, but that is understandable at 3 AM).
The service they provide is excellent. We got 3 shuttle rides and a free taxi (as the shuttle was full) and we never had to wait more than 15 minutes for either. They kept our luggage safe for almost a day and only smiled as we were repacking last-minute gifts (and shoes;) in the middle of their lobby.
The neighbourhood looked a bit shady (my personal opinion) as we had to walk to Burger King to get some after-midnight snack. It's not that busy so that is probably why it looked shady to me and also why we had a good quiet sleep:).
Not sure when "Craig B" stayed here but there is a lift to get you to the lowest flor and then there is a seperate lift to take you to any floor.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple