See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 29, 2018

This place is a dump - cracked walls, seedy atmosphere, incredibly overpriced. Never again.

It was reasonably clean and the airport shuttle was efficient, I'll give it that.

But there is no way on earth this run-down place is worth $200/night. I felt cheated.

Room tip: Don't go. It's way overpriced and downright shoddy.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2018 via mobile

I went through Expedia on this property. I was very disappointed that this property was even included on the Expedia WebSite. It was cheapest and at $149 the Photos and property descriptions all looked good. How deceiving. The photos must have been taken 10 years ago. Upon checking in there is a bullet proof glass around the front desk. People were arguing with the clerk and the General Manager. From the parking lot the building paint is as peeling and 1/2 the windows of the guest rooms were open. The curtains were all frayed and brown. Next to me were 2 men with tank tops on driving beautiful Mercedes. Just too sketchy a property for me. I immediate got reservations at another hotel. If your taste is like the Holiday inns or comfort suits level. This property is 10 below that. Heed my warning. And don’t waste your time here. A very poor neighborhood on top of that.

1  Thank fongie808
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

Terrible hovel of a hotel. We can live with the dated decor....but it was dirty to the extent that I felt my skin was crawling. It smelt of cigarettes even though it was supposedly ‘non smoking’. The customer service was poor and in general it felt like rather an unsafe environment. We took 1 look at the breakfast on offer and walked straight back out. Couldn’t wait to leave and definitely won’t ever be returning!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018

The best things about this property are the friendly staff and the location. It is conveniently located near JFK Airport. I have high hopes for this hotel, since it is obviously undergoing renovations. But, the rooms are dated. The carpet was unraveling and in terrible shape. The doors appeared as if they had been broken into at some point and always slammed shut, causing a lot of noise. There was a terrible smell in the hallways and the smell of mildew in the room. I cannot recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 11, 2018 via mobile

We missed our connecting flight and had to stay overnight. This place was cheap so I wasn’t expecting much but this place was so bad, it was impressive. The shuttle didn’t come until we called. The shuttle leaving wasn’t prepared to go at the scheduled time.
It smelled like marijuana upon entering the hotel. There is what looks like a “school bus graveyard” surrounding the property.
The room had a mirror on the ceiling, only one functional power socket, the tiles in the shower were about to fall out of the wall, no water pressure, the breakfast had some questionable liquid in a crockpot that might have been “oats”.

The pillows were okay.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple