Hampton Inn NY - JFK
$175
$129
Fairfield Inn
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Jamaica Inn(Jamaica)(Great Value!)
$136
$138
$127
HolidayInn.com
1,858 results
All reviewsfederal circlefront deskshuttle servicecomplimentary breakfastfree shuttlenext morningair trainclose to the airportwafflesbeds were comfortablebusiness centeran early flightthe breakfast areajamaica stationovernight staynight's sleepinternational flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel was great. Staff was very friendly and accommodating for our large group. Breakfast was different each morning, but excellent each time. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable. Many airline employees seem to stay here every night. Price was a bit more than other hotels in the area, but well worth it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Everything about my stay was easy. Plenty of free parking spaces. Courteous staff. Large and beautifully decorated sitting area for breakfast. The room was clean and quiet. Also there is a free shuttle to JFK.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We, my sister and I, were treated very good at Hampton Inn NY-JFK. My sister screwed up the HD television and a repairman came right up and readjusted it. The bathroom, which was very clean, sprung a leak in the faucet, and a man came up and fixed it right away. The breakfast food was plentiful. The staff was friendly and courtesy; water bottles came up like magic if you said you were thirsty, a request for utensils was honored immediately after the kitchen had closed. The staff was friendly and courteous. I would recommend it and I would like to stay there again when I'm in New York.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank 48lolita
Reviewed June 14, 2014

on may 22, my family, along with 2 other families, found ourselves stranded at JFK after missing our overseas flight due to weather. we tried calling hotels near the airport but quickly realized it would be difficult to find hotel rooms for 15 people at almost midnight. we decided to call expedia to simplify our search, and booked rooms through them over the phone at this hotel. upon arriving at the hotel we were informed that expedia had sold us rooms the hotel did not have available. we continued to call hotels, but were unable to find a solution. the front desk clerks offered to call another hampton inn in Manhattan for us and book us rooms there. after securing us rooms they also arranged transportation for us into the city. when the cab company was difficult and did not send the appropriate number of vans for us at the agreed upon price, the front desk clerk Rose argued with them on our behalf and worked it all out. during the 2 hour process of finding new rooms and waiting for cabs to arrive, we overheard Rose tell guest after guest who were arriving that they didn't have rooms, despite the fact that expedia had sold the rooms to them. Rose and the other front desk clerk, Amareca, handled this situation with patience and resourcefulness time and time again. our group of 15, which included 9 kids/teenagers had essentially taken over the lobby area at the hotel where we were not even going to stay. the staff offered us hot chocolate and coffee as well as the use of their restrooms, even though we were not their guests nor was the situation their fault. it was 2:30 in the morning before we arrived at the other hampton inn downtown. needless to say we were exhausted and quite frustrated, but thankful for the help from the hampton inn staff at JFK. thank you Rose and Amareca for your kindness and patience with us that night!

Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 13, 2014

I had to split my journey to Los Angeles in May as I didn't have enough air miles to fly direct. This meant a short stopover in New York. The Hampton seemed to be very popular, so I decided to book it. Apart from the long wait for the shuttle at JFK at 7PM, which I think is as much an airport problem as anything else, the rest of my experience was positive.

The room was very good. There was no noise in the corridors. The bed was very comfortable and the reception staff and shuttle bus drivers were friendly and chatty.

There's also a very good restaurant at the Hilton, which is accessible through an adjoining door. Food was very good and staff were friendly.

On the way back, I had a fourteen hour layover in New York, but was in no fit state to go sightseeing due to a lousy flight with no sleep. I contacted the Hampton again and asked for a day room for six hours. They were very accommodating and gave me a very good rate for the room.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo