See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 18, 2018

I hate writing bad reviews but I really feel that customers need to know how seriously this property has deteriorated. The beautiful entrance landscaping is deceptive. Although the desk agent was extremely helpful and kind, the lobby was filthy. The rooms were old and one of them (we booked 2) had non working air conditioning. I do believe this hotel is also a residence facility. I no longer see Hilton's name on this hotel and for good reason. Do not bring small children. There was a loud abusive verbal fight going on when we arrived and no one tried to stop it. Loud music was coming from some of the rooms on our floor. Bad weather filled all available rooms near JFK the night of our stay so we could not consider another hotel. Don't make the mistake we made.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ArmCher
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stayed in this hotel for one night layover from San Francisco to NYC knowing I had to be up early for a flight to London the next morning. In London I have often got hotels near the airport for convenience and peace of mind (i.e regarding my flight). In London airport hotels cost a mere 20- 50 pound maximum with the basic amenities that are cleaner and just better. This hotel cost an extortionate 120 USD for one night stay.

There really was not any value for cost as the hotel seemed to be need of serious renovation and cleaning. Overall the aged appearance of this hotel could be overlooked but once checking in to my room I was shocked to enter a room with discarded Domino's Pizza boxes on the mattress and used towels.

When we returned with photographed evidence to the reception we were swiftly moved into another room. However, first appearances really are everything in service industry. Regretfully after that I was unable to feel comfortable in the bed as everything looked unclean. I have stayed in a few hostels that seemed cleaner and honestly given the cost of the hotel expected a little better.

The only thing I will not fault is the customer service at the desk which was apologetic sealed soaps and shampoos were also provided in the bathroom.

My feedback to the hotel is to change the cleaners for the hotel and do some renovation work unless you plan to lower the price.

Room Tip: Do not book this hotel !
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James H
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I read different reviews and some said it’s fine for one night if you have a layover at JFK, and that they offer a shuttle service which I really needed - we’ll, they don’t.
They lady at the front desk was probably the worst receptionist I’ve met.
The people (either guest or employees) smelled like weed and looked homeless.
Due to a fire drill nobody who was working there knew what to do and they were just historically running around and couldn’t figure out how to turn of the alarm.
I just wanted to stay for one night since I had an overnight layover at JFK but in the end I went back to the airport and stayed there till the next morning. Not even the shift manager cared about me checking in or the guests who arrived shortly after me (who left as well to find a different hotel)

Stayed: January 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed November 1, 2017 via mobile

We booked this hotel for one night as we arrived late at JFK. At first everything seemed great, it offered a free shuttle bus and free breakfast - great!
But as soon as we’d booked, we received an email from the hotel saying neither of these things are included anymore. We responded requesting a discount as half the reason we booked it was for these two amenities. We got nothing back.

Fast forward a month or so and our flights changed, so we emailed the hotel and asked them to cater for our late check in. Again, nothing. No acknowledgement of email whatsoever.

As luck would have it, we didn’t need to even go to the hotel as our flight changed so dramatically.

Lack of response, uncourteous management of guests and false advertisement - do not book here. We will be emailing Booking.com to have them advertisement removed or amended as it dupes many!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

Wow, where do I start? I stupidly thought this was a Hilton hotel, since the name was so similar. It was gross, unclean, and unsafe.

Pros: near airport

Cons:
No security whatsoever, even safety lock latch to our hotel room was broken.
Place reeks of weed
Place is full of people drinking at 7am, walking around hallways and stumbling
Parking is a joke - on street. It's up to you to find a spot.
Tiny rooms. Poorly maintained. The tub alone was gross enough - mold and mildew.
Windows in our room would not stay closed.
A.C., when working, is loud as beck
Front desk staff do not speak very good English.
We slept on top of the covers - too afraid to sleep under them.

Overall, for the price I paid - this place was a total disappointment. I would at least expect a sense of safety and security. Don't bother.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple