See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Office staff was very nice at the front desk, the rooms left a few things to be desired. The room I stayed in was damp and muggy despite the constant churning of the air conditioning. I also noticed a very long dark hair in the bathtub which made me wonder what else was messy. The hairdryer had feels all over it. But the most bothersome part of the stay was the overwhelming smell of cleaning product. It was on relenting and I could not get it out of my system. I left a few hours early to the airport just to have some fresh air.

Room Tip: Select a room that does not have a view of the brick wall.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2018

the room was nice and clean just small area was ok. maybe i will return to stay at the hotel. the experience was okay. i would recommend the place to a frioend. there are a few places to choose from to eat

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lraven800184
Reviewed July 14, 2018

We arrived at the hotel at 3am and asked for a later check-out what worked without any problems. Very friendly staff. The room was perfect for one night and very clean. Couldn‘t imagine a better hotel for this short trip.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 4, 2018

I was satisfied with the room, service and everything. I wish my friends & I had known about it much sooner but I guess it’s still new as we travel New York all the time and have never heard of this place. Go there! Don’t waste your time spending over 200 a night for a place that isn’t even half as good as here. (like myself) glad I now know of this place!

Room Tip: We need smoking rooms hunny.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed June 27, 2018

i like everything about the location and room it close to all transportation resturant hotel employee are very friendly and helpful room service is very good also you guys were very helpful to me because you allow me to check in early with no charge thanks a million

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends