“A fun place to go with kids”
Review of Jax Inn Diner

Jax Inn Diner
Ranked #11 of 230 Restaurants in Jackson Heights
Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

My kids love Jax Inn. They love the waffles, pancakes, chicken fingers and fries. I like their salads. My husband loves the California wrap. I usually get a chopped salad with steak. I do feel Jax Inn could hire better chefs and be a true destination.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Excellent blueberry pancakes besides the entire menu, location is tricky because is always pack but the waiting list moves quickly.
Grill cheese is also one of the best meals here. multicultural staff and customers

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I ate here with my Uncle, his wife and kids, and my Grandfather and Grandmother, for brunch on a Saturday morning. The place was pretty busy, which is usually a good sign. However, the first thing I noticed about this restaurant was that the service was pretty slow and not very good. We kept on having to remind the waiter about different things all throughout our meal. I had the Monte Cristo. They forgot the jam and I had to tell the waiter. He brought me jelly, rather than jam. I didn't bother saying anything because it was a lost cause. The meal was ok. Basically meat and cheese on toast. I also ordered a chocolate milk. It was regular milk with chocolate syrup added. Not the best experience overall and I probably would not return. I've had a much better experience at other diners.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Classic New York Diner. Bustling yet roomy. Very out of the way if you're in Manhattan but if you're in Queens, esp Jackson Heights, then it's def worth the trip. Inexpensive, good service, friendly and sometimes colorful crowd, and very easy to get to from the 74th st/Roosevelt stop on the E,F,R, M, 7 trains. (Just go straight down 73rd st). Crowd-pleasing food selections are vast and the burgers (which I usually get) are very good. I've never eaten anything here I didn't like.

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Pretty good food, pastries are the best.

I have seen that since one of the managers I believe he's Greek has left the service and food has diminished.