“on time delivery-good food”
Review of Samurai Japanese Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Samurai Japanese Restaurant
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed September 12, 2009

whew-good thing I didn't read the other review first. we were hungry and the first restaurant I called was closed. Samurai was nearby and delivered (free- they said online).
My dinner was excellent: age tofu, miso soup and ginger salad (large and fresh).
Partner had rolls which he liked but rates B- due to small gristle on some fish. But generous portions and good taste.
Delivery right to hotel room. Charged $1 delivery charge (see above) but I didn't feel like arguing.

There are newer reviews for Samurai Japanese Restaurant

Reviewed April 26, 2008

I ordered delivery from them, and it took nearly 2 hours to arrive. I had to call and inquire where my food was three times. When the food finally arrived, it was not that good. The sushi rolls were ok, not great but not awful. But the mango ice cream (or rather, mango soup by the time I got it) did not taste anything like mangoes and had a weird grainy texture. The one good thing was that they gave me 20% off because of how late the food was. Still, I do not recommend this place and would not order from them again.