“Great all day!”
Review of Collegetown Bagels

Collegetown Bagels
Ranked #17 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: High quality, unique sandwich options for every palette. With three locations in Ithaca, NY CTB has become an Ithaca institution. Many gluten-free, vegan, and vegetarian options available. Fair-trade coffee, sustainable business practices, and fun bustling atmosphere. Friendly staff and fast service, CTB has everything you need for an enjoyable and memorable dining experience. See you soon!
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I always make a stop at one of the great food institutions of Cornell. Visited twice last weekend, once for dinner, once for lunch. CTB has been around for a very long time, and the product is still excellent. Bagel and sandwich variety is quite vast, the menu board has a lot of choices. One of my favorites is the Zoe - Chicken salad with lettuce, tomato and cranberry's. I had it on a sesame wheat bagel. I also had a blackberry lemonade that you don't see in too many places. Don't let the hippy vibe scare you away, there are plenty of free market capitalists that eat there too.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Don't get me wrong the food here is decent. If you want to pay a lot for a bagel sandwich this is your place. A serve yourself counter, confusing menu and collegiate service make this appealing to the young. Not for me. I ordered the Vegan One. I'm as far from vegan as you can get and I was looking for a light sandwich, so I looked past the name. It was a black bean wrap for $7! Very good wrap fresh veggies and fresh basal but not worth the price.

1  Thank 741peterm
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Terrific bagels, almost any variety and hundreds of options for toppings and sandwiches. Great coffee. Loaded with students, so a great place to feel the pace and life of Cornell. Situated just on the edge of campus and next the gorge - a table outside is possibly the perfect breakfast setting.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

A must-place-to-stop in Ithaca. Coffee, breakfast, hanging out (inside or out), Collegetown Bagels is a fun place with very good food. Lots of bagel sandwiches, sweets, good coffees and teas, You will definitely find something that suits your palate and stomach.
One thing to note, sometimes the line can get long, and service may slow down a bit. Also, this is a very popular place, so seating may get tricky.
We have been here many times over the years, and it CTB has yet to disappoint.
We'll be back.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

Probably one of the things I miss most about Ithaca is CTB - especially the Octopus sandwich with seitan instead of turkey. Just brilliant. I always enjoyed the sandwiches I got here and they have lots of vegetarian options.