“College visit in Ithaca”

Ramada Ithaca Hotel & Conference Center
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Ithaca

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed April 20, 2013

The room was decent, bed comfortable, fairly clean, and the restaurant was decent with a variety to choose from on the menu. However, if you stay more than one night make sure you take anything valuable with you to lock in your car -- after returning from a full day's work I found my room's door wasn't fully closed and unlocked. Also, the restaurant doesn't open for breakfast till 7:00 a.m., so I couldn't get coffee in the morning and decided to make my own as I needed to check out shortly after 7:00 a.m., however, housekeeping forgot to fully stock coffee and condiments in the room. I needed to get a copy of my hotel receipt emailed as I express checked out and didn't have a receipt under my door, so called the front desk and gave them my email and they said they would email it, but hasn' arrived. Now I'll have to call back and get a copy before I submit my next expense form...

I would give them another try because the price and the restaurant were decent...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Ithaca, NY
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have stayed here for a retreat twice a year for the past several years and have no major issues with this hotel. I have severe allergies and would know if it were musty or moldy. While the bathrooms don't have fans, water has never dripped from the ceilings as another poster experienced. All the rooms that I have stayed in have been tastefully remodeled. It's not a fancy hotel by any means. It's just your average hotel. The Sunday Breakfast buffet is terrific, made to order omelets, waffles made right there, lots to choose from!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Ithaca hotels
Econo Lodge - Ithaca
Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
Best Western University Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ithaca
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca

Been to Ramada Ithaca Hotel & Conference Center? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Ramada Ithaca Hotel & Conference Center

Property: Ramada Ithaca Hotel & Conference Center
Address: 2310 N Triphammer Rd, Ithaca, NY 14850-1012
Location: United States > New York > Finger Lakes > Ithaca
Ranked #20 of 22 Hotels in Ithaca
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Ramada Ithaca Hotel & Conference Center 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wyndham, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Ithaca Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Ramada Ithaca Executive Hotel Ithaca