“Great Deal, Good Food!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 31, 2014

We went here around 6pm, and it was moderately busy. The staff seemed a little stressed, but that is understandable. The food is good, although somewhat expensive in my mind. The atmosphere is nice, and they have a selection of salsas and drinks to choose from. Even though we bought three burritos, the cashier only charged us for one. She was very flustered and stressed, but we quite happy. Overall, it's a good restaurant with healthy food, but the staff needed a break. Maybe you can get some free food too!

Reviewed August 26, 2014

I'll be honest, when I first got there, I didn't think much of it. Then the menu turned me around. Then the staff started their show and I was sold.

We'd never had "stacks" before. It's like a colossal burrito, covered in cheese – I'm not getting into how busy this thing is – and you face plant it onto the grill. He yells f---, the cashier from Fargo calls him out, so he pulls in the british exchange student on his first day (he told me) and tells him you don't swear at your food because it's bad for the customer to see their food being sworn at.

Also, the food was good. We had the Julia Gulia.

Reviewed June 26, 2014

I went there a few weeks ago while traveling around the Finger Lakes with my daughter. It reminds me of the Chipotle Restaurant we have here in Ohio. The food was very fresh, large portions and the chips and salsa bar were fantastic.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

Let me start by saying if you are visiting the Ithaca area you can find a better restaurant to go then Moe's Southwest grill it is not worth your health or the money you pay. I was there yesterday and they didn't have anything, no white wraps, no black beans, no lettuce on the line and no ground beef on the line. The beans that they had on line looked like they had been the container for days it was all dried up, the restaurant was not clean at all, garbage all over the place. I order my food and the guy behind the counter told me not to repeat my order because he had a good memory, very rude may i add, then left off the hot peppers, great memory right! Then i get the end of the line and the girl at the end had no idea what she was doing(sam) gave me the wrong food. The manager was right there and did nothing he could see the mess and what was wrong and did nothing, it was right in the middle of lunch rush and he was more worry about going to the bank then helping out on the line. If i can tell you anything don't go there, go to Chiplote instead you may have to pay for chips, but the food is good, the restaurant is clean and the manager over there cares., I will not recommended this place to my guest, family or friends.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

I regularly visit this Moe's when I am in Ithaca. I love the Earmuff Burrito bowl - have had Chicken and Beef. Love the option to add ingredients you want. I usually have rice, black beans, grilled onions and mushrooms, guacamole, queso, and my meat selection. The food is always fresh and tasty! Service is fast, customers are always greeted upon entering the restaurant - "Welcome To Moe's!!"
They also have great background music playing!
A great choice for a quick, tasty meal!