“Best Indian buffet lunch in Ithaca, hands down!”
Review of Mehak

Mehak
Ranked #79 of 268 Restaurants in Ithaca
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was my third visit to Mehak in the last 2 months. I'll admit that dinner seemed a bit more expensive than the other options but it was delicious. The lunch buffet had a good assortment of veg and non-veg entrees. The chicken tandoori is not dried out like some. There is excellent carrot halwah for dessert. The service is average. The lunch buffet price is reasonable for the selection of food.

There are newer reviews for Mehak

Reviewed June 12, 2013

My colleague and I have to eat Indian at least one time each occasion we travel together...it's a rule. This time, we chose Mehak located on an academically inspired gentrified block near the Cornell campus. The retro exterior gave a positive first impression. The interior was nicely done and comfortable. The server was very prompt in getting to us and we were able to place our order quickly. I had Mulligatawny soup to start, which was very nicely done. We got a couple of appetizers to share including a very tasty Samosa Chaat which I would highly recommend. For mains, we got the Chili Chicken and the Chicken Biryani. The Chili Chicken in particular was outstanding. We had roti and garlic naan as accompaniments. The service was very good throughout our meal and the prices were quite reasonable. If you like Indian, this is a worthwhile place to try.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

Mehak is definitely my favorite Indian in Ithaca. I especially love their shahi navratan korma and their lamb biryani. Be aware that things usually come on the spicier side, so order down a level if you don't like spice. Sangam next door is good too, but I somehow always come away having stomach issues (which I've never had before with Indian- I eat Indian about once a week) so I've stopped eating there.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

Outstanding! The food was wonderful. Good variety, good service and fabulous food. Price was perfect. Dirty bathrooms.

1  Thank Teri T
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Was there on labor day. Had the lunch buffet for about 9.5 including taxes. Good food. Buffet has a somewhat limited selection but did include the favs. Good quality. Staff were ok. Ok Ambiance.

1  Thank habeshawe