“The "TBBC" is the way to go!!!”
Review of Louie's Lunch

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Louie's Lunch
Ranked #147 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Reviewed September 10, 2010

For those in the know, there is no substitute in all of Ithaca for Louie's Lunch. Like the 2nd reviewer said, Louie's Lunch is WAAAAAY better than "Hot Truck". As much as I loved the chicken parm with its smotheringly good, melted, gooey mozzarella, my favorite is the TBBC; turkey breast, bacon and cheese. Of course, it comes with the complimentary veggies (lettuce and tomato). Make sure you get a little extra mayo though!

Wash it down with a coffee shake, and you're good to go!

The atmosphere is electric ... I always became a bit giddy with eager anticipation standing in front of Risley waiting for my order to be called. Met tons of fellow, hungry (and broke) Cornellians awaiting their culinary delight of the night and forget about the strain of studying - if only for a little while.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 30, 2008

Terrible for you, but definitely tasty.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 16, 2008

Their chicken parm sub is perfection wrapped in tin foil. And it goes down very nicely with a peanut butter milkshake. I really believe this is one of the best food trucks on a college campus. So bad for you, but sooo good. I'm salivating now as I write this. I also think that Louie's is better than Hot Truck.

The dining halls at Cornell are great, but every now and then, you need some greasy food. And Louie's is the only place that I want those calories from.