Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca
Hilton Garden Inn Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Hampton Inn Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$149
$127
$118
$149
$135
Country Inn
$260
  • Restaurant
Super 8 Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$115
Courtyard Ithaca Airport/University(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$135
$180
Fairfield Inn & Suites Ithaca(Ithaca)(Great Value!)
$134
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfull kitchenbasketball courtlight dinnerbreakfast and dinnerithaca bakerypool and hot tubone bedroom suitesmall kitchenclose to the airportthe sofa bedcomplimentary breakfaststrip mallnorth campushome away from homecornell universitybreakfast staffwould highly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Arrived and attempted to check in at 4. Told room wasn't ready and we were offered something from the sweet shop. We were attending a wedding and really needed to get into room. Shuttle bus had no air conditioning. Extra blanket was dirty.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank chrissyhun
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We value all feedback from our guests, both negative and positive, as it helps us to constantly improve.

I'm disappointed to read about your overall experience. I'm sorry they were not able to satisfy your need in a timely manner. I would like to personally apologize to you and also let you know that I have taken up this matter with the front office and housekeeping leadership team to be sure that the team has the training and empowerment to better handle situations in the future. Historically they have been very adept at handling this kind of requests .

What you described is certainly not the exceptional level of service we strive to consistently provide. I do hope you’ll return and allow us another opportunity to provide you with the extraordinary experience that you deserve!

Regards,

Reviewed July 26, 2014

1st of the chap on the front desk from Europe I think Bosnia, what a welcoming and true professional a credit to Hilton.
Hotel extremely clean & tidy, nice pool & hot tub, great rooms, let me rephrase that brilliant rooms, what you would expect from Hilton.
A little of the beaten path but well worth a stay.
Good well stocked breakfast, Truthtastics I would stay again.

3  Thank TruthRUS

Dear TruthRUS,

It’s wonderful to get rave reviews from Top TripAdvisor Contributor member and experienced traveler such as yourself! Thank you! I am thrilled to read about the superior service you received from our front desk staff and We are so pleased to know how wonderful your stay has been with us. once again thank you for taking the time to detail your experience with us and look forward to contributing towards many more.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2014

We were in Ithaca for a family wedding and this hotel was one of the recommended hotels. We selected the suite with 2 Queen Beds as we were traveling with our 2 adult daughters. The suite was spacious enough for us and all of our luggage. It was nicely decorated and very clean. I would choose this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
3  Thank Nance A
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us at Homewood Suites Ithaca .

I was pleased to read your review, and I am happy to know that you had an enjoyable stay with us! I would like to thank you for your positive comments with regards to our hotel's suites,which you have kindly mentioned was spacious, nicely decorated, and very clean.

Once again,thank you for your patronage and we look forward to having the pleasure of welcoming you back to Homewood Suites Ithaca in the near future.

Best Regards,

Reviewed July 20, 2014

The staff was very friendly and helpful from checkin to checkout. The suite was large and comfortable. The quality and variety of food at breakfast was so enjoyable. I will be back to stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: I'm sure all of the suites are very nice.
2  Thank PBarnette5027
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2014

Thank you for your review and letting us know that your visits with us have been great!. We are pleased to hear of your enjoyable experience at the Homewood Suites, Ithaca. I enjoy reading your wonderful review. We look forward to have an opportunity to welcome you again to our hotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We stayed here with our son and my mother and father in law. We had stayed here before and enjoyed our stay. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will stay there again next time we are in Ithaca. My in-laws were amazed that we not only got breakfast but also dinner (it has been awhile since they had stayed in a hotel, and never one like this). The quality of the breakfast was very good with a good selection. We usually treat the dinner as a time to have a beer or wine and treat the food as an appetizer before we go to dinner, but the quality was better than expected and my in-laws ate it as dinner. The room was nice and the housekeeping staff kept it that way. This was our second stay at this hotel and we will absolutely stay there next time we are in Ithaca.

1  Thank HKTNewYork
WHGGuestService, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Ithaca, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Dear HKTNewYork,

Many thanks for taking the time to provide this positive feedback from your most recent stay with us at Homewood Suites Ithaca. It was a pleasure to read that we've earned your repeat business! I was thrilled to see how we made such a positive impact with our breakfast, manager reception dinner and housekeeping services. We truly value your patronage!

On behalf of the Homewood Suites Ithaca team, I thank you again for your review and looking forward to welcoming you back again for your next visit.

Best Regards,