I see some bad reviews of this place on here, but I don't think it's as bad as most people make it out to be. For $70 a night, you can't expect a 5 star hotel. It was a large room, reasonably clean and in decent condition. I'll give a rundown of the things I found to be mildly inconvenient...
1. The walls are thin and you can hear just about everything that goes on outside.
2. The plumbing isn't the best. The water in the shower kept alternating between hot and cold, but after a few minutes I could always tell when it was about to get cold, so I would jump back until it got hot again a few seconds later.
3. There is an in room coffee pot with free coffee, but I was not able to plug it in on the desk where it was located because the outlet had only two prongs and the coffee pot has three. I moved it to the nightstand where there was an outlet I could plug it into.
However, it is what it is. This motel is in a convenient location, there's a huge Wegmans right across the street, and it has a restaurant. Although I didn't eat at the restaurant, I've been told it's very good. I would stay at this motel again next time I go to Ithaca.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Meadow Court Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meadow Court Hotel Ithaca