“A great experience!”

Add it.
Vietnam Restaurant
Ranked #87 of 285 Restaurants in Ithaca
Reviewed June 20, 2017

We were back in Ithaca after 20 years and were very pleased this restaurant was still as good as we remembered. We each had the Shrimp Vermicelli bowl which really "hit the spot".
The service was wonderful and quite relaxing after a day's drive.

Reviewed February 14, 2017

It was a great choice for a working lunch on a cold and blistery day. Both of us chose different phos from the menu -- the beef and the house special. They were delicious, fresh, generous proportions and satisfying.
I would have welcomed more herbs in my house special -- would balance out the amounts of carbs and protein and would have added to the flavor.

Reviewed August 20, 2016

This was our first night in Ithaca and we wanted to try something new, dinner was amazing! We enjoyed everything, the service, meal and atmosphere, enhanced our evening.

Reviewed June 27, 2016

Its a regular haunt of my son so we went there. Decent food though not great. substantial and not very expensive.

Reviewed February 20, 2016 via mobile

Haven't official eaten here.. I ate at hai Hong next door but I believe they share a kitchen. I've had the fresh summer rolls.. Really good