“Awesome place....not just a bakery!!”
Review of Ithaca Bakery

Ithaca Bakery
Ranked #3 of 270 Restaurants in Ithaca
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: A favorite in New York's Finger Lakes region, the Ithaca Bakery stores feature terrific sandwiches, homemade entrées and salads, artisan breads and bagels, superb pastry, outstanding cheeses, and great fair-trade coffee!
Reviewed July 23, 2014

After a morning of kayaking from Puddledockers we went to the Ithaca Bakery for lunch! This is an amazing place. The menu is so large we had to take it and sit down and read through it to decide as there were so many great options to choose from! You order at the counter and they bring it to your tables. There is everything you could possibly want here and the food is delicious. i love that is is all locally sourced and they support the local famers. I would definitely recommend coming here.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Perfect place to grab coffee with a friend, breakfast after a long night out, or lunch with a coworker! I love ithaca bakery/CTB. The service has never been displeasing, and I enjoy the hometown bakery. Ithaca is CTB!!!!!( just a hint over priced)

Reviewed July 12, 2014

Easy parking, quick service, tons of options, and awesome food. We wish we could take the Ithaca Bakery home with us! As previously mentioned, they have gluten free options as well. The pricing is reasonable and the atmosphere is good. We went for the breakfast fare, and have long been CTB loyalists, going forward this will be the only place we stop at for breakfast or lunch while in Ithaca!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

While in town on business, I stopped in at the Ithaca Bakery for dinner one night based on TA reviews. Best decision I made that week since I went back every night that week for a different sandwich or salad. Staff are super friendly and willing to customize the sandwich or salad to your preference. Plus, the baked goods are just delicious!! When I am in Ithaca again, I will definitely return to Ithaca Bakery. This review is for the location on Triphammer Road.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We've been frequenting Ithaca Bakery since arriving in Ithaca a couple years ago. This is not a place to get donuts. They do have a nice selection of cakes, cookies, pies, and bagels. But we really tend to go for the sandwiches. Their sandwich menus is ridiculous... two large pages in small type, on both sides! Personally, I'd probably do better with about 15 options, but I can't fault them for too many choices. And as a true Ithacan store, they of course include lots of gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options as well.
My in-laws live in Syracuse and they almost always have to take a detour at the Ithaca Bakery.
Check it out.. you won't be disappointed!