“Good baked goods”
Review of Ithaca Bakery

Ithaca Bakery
Ranked #2 of 10 Dessert in Ithaca
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: A favorite in New York's Finger Lakes region, the Ithaca Bakery stores feature terrific sandwiches, homemade entrées and salads, artisan breads and bagels, superb pastry, outstanding cheeses, and great fair-trade coffee!
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I like the Ithaca Bakery, but I love Wegmans bakery more. Both are good though. Wgemans has more selection, but if you like the small store feel the Ithaca Bakery is for you.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was my daughter's favorite place when she attended college here from 2004 - 2009. Although I still visit Ithaca once or twice a year, this was my first time at Ithaca Bakery. Honestly, I was not impressed. It was a early SUnday evening, and although the menu board seemed expansive, they were out of many things, and there was no toilet paper in the rest room. The staff member that took our order was not very attentive or helpful. Our sandwiches were just O.K. and not really worth the price. Maybe we just weren't familiar enough to take advantage of what this place has to offer, but like I said, I wasn't impressed.

1  Thank CherylBaer
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

This is more of a cafe than just a bakery! They have creative sandwiches, bagels, & rich coffee to accompany your pastry! The chocolate royal cake is a moist, deep chocolate, gluten free cake that is one of the best flourless cakes I have enjoyed!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Great food and a great variety. They were getting ready to close and did not have much bread left. Only complaint.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Was there twice this past weekend. Good for anything you can put on a bagel. They have locations all over Ithaca and have a great system.