“Amazing Waffle Fries and Wings”
Review of Wings Over Ithaca - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Wings Over Ithaca
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Ordered delivery from here two days in a row mostly because the food is delicious and ordering online is super convenient. Absolutely loved the garlic parmesan waffle fries - cooked to order. The bone in cajun wings are the best. The boneless wings are absolutely delicious too - chili garlic is very good. Definitely order here or check out their establishment.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My son and I were at a Cornell Basketball and when they won we had a coupon for some free wings. We decided to try it out and were so glad we did. The place was packed and we waited for a while but it was worth it. The wings were great! Much better than any of the chain restaurants. We had a couple different flavors and I had to have the traditional Hot Buffalo. We both loved them. So glad they had the coupons to introduce them.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

When trying to decide between Wings over Ithaca or Buffalo Wild Wings there is no comparison Wings over Ithaca hands down.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I ordered wings and a full rack of ribs and was very satisfied. I usually order wings wherever I go and these wings were better (big and fresh) than most places. The baby back ribs were also tasty, lean and fell off the bone. I haven't tried any other places in Ithaca yet, but if you like wings and ribs, this is a good place to go.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Perfect for takeout with friends when you don't want to go out into town.